Asking

~Kades POV~

I can't believe we leave tomorrow. All of our stuff is packed up and they give us our money tomorrow. $500,000 each. I want to ask Karlie to hopefully move in together, but before I do that I need to ask her to be my girlfriend. I have an idea, I just need help doing it... No, I'll do it alone, but I have to tell Megan to help get Karlie ready.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~Karlies POV~

I answer my phone. It's Megan. "Get ready, We're going out. I'll be there in 5 minutes to help you Karlie." She hangs up.... That was weird.... I do as I was told. I put on a slimming teal dress with a gold belt and some gold sandals. I put on a white denim jacket over it. I think I look pretty good. Megan shows up with her makeup bag, even though I have one of my own, granted her bag is a lot bigger than mine. She doesn't do a lot to me, only a little blush, mascara and a slight smokey eye. She adds a little red lipgloss too. I look in the mirror and I'm shocked..... I look amazing!!! "Oh my god Karlie you look hot!" Meagan says. I start laughing "thanks Meg."
"Any time Karles." She winks at me. I'm kind of confused...

We get In the car and after like 20 minutes I realize that we are passing all of the restaurants and malls. "Uhhhh Meg?"
"Yeah what's up?"
"Where are we going?" Actually, it's where you're going." She giggles. A couple minutes later I get out and Megan speeds off...... Um what's going on?

I walk around a little bit and see a note. I pick it up and it reads.

Karlie, ever since I saw you that day in the back of the truck, I thought you were beautiful. -Kade

I can feel my cheeks heat up a little bit as I walk around a little more to find another note.

Karlie, ever since then, we have only grown closer to each other, becoming good friends.- Kade

I Walk a little more before finding another note.

Karlie, I hadn't realized since the day that we met that my feelings for you have been growing. When I felt like they were, I kept denying them, but I couldn't get you out of my head.

Seeing that made my smile. I walk a little more to see Kade standing there. He had roses in his hand and I saw him smile. I walk up to him. "Karlie, ever since I met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. My feelings for you had growing. I can't get you out of my head. Whenever you are around me all of my stress and problems float away. Karlie, I need you with me..... Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
I start to tear up. I run up to him and hug him as tight as I can, trying to stop crying.
"Y-yes!!!!!"
I see him actually start to cry. "You have no idea how happy you have made me Karlie." He wipes a tear from his eye. "Thank you..."