Fuck social media

I opened my phone leading me to all possible social media. One notification lead me to Felix account. It's title was " IT'S REAL!!!!!". I looked at Jack only to see his expression,shocked. Neither of us dared to click the link. Our friends were shocked as well...except Felix. He had a huge smirk on his face as it he was proud.

Mark:FELIX EHAT THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Jack:WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS!??!?!

Bob:Felix we only agreed to record them not FUCKING POST IT WHERE THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT!!!!

Wade: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS A BAD IDEA!!

Everyone started to scream either saying that it was a joke and they were sorry or blaming and questioning Felix.

Felix:EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Everyone turned  around looking at him

Felix:THE REASON I POSTED IT WAS BECAUSE I AM BECOMING LESS POPULAR EVERY FUCKING DAY!!

MARK:JUST BECAUSE YOUR LOSING FANS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN RUIN OUR LIFE!!!

Jack:FOCK THIS SHIT, COME ON MERK LET'S GET OUTTA HERE OBVIOUSLY WE ARE ONLY TRUE FRIENDS!!

Jack accent came out very thick showing that he was mad.Everyone was shocked because Jack was always very forgiving and sweet but not this time. Even I personally was was shocked (Maybe a bit turned on).    
Jack grabbed my wrist,walked me out the door, and slammed it.