Chapter 15

Sky's {P.O.V}

I get up and the first thing that comes to mind is how bad did Ben get it ? for coming here even when Jeff said that I was out o the pitcher. I smile at that I bet Jeff didn't hurt Ben 2 bad. I hope.  get out do me thing and then go down stairs to find Dawn and Jill at the door they looked way to happy to go to school then again it was Friday, The week went by so fast. "What ?" "Sky we should have a sleep over after school !" They both said jumping up and down "you 2 get so happy over the little thing in life you know that right  ?" I said as I put ny hands on my hips."We know !" They both said

The school day went fast and or papers are not due until next Friday so we had time. I went to my house when I walk past Jan's number that was on the table looking at it I think "I han'r heard from the Jane the Killer I should see if Jane wants to come over ? I call Jane "Hello who the hell is this ?!?" Jane said in a low voice "Hey Jane nice to hear from you 2 " I said in my happy voice "Oh hey Sky what can I do for you ?" Jane said "well Jane me and my 2 other friends are having a sleepover want to come ?" There was a paused on the line "Jane you still there ?" I asked "yea I'm still here. I 'll come but you have to tell me if Jeff will be there I don't get his blood on you thing around you house " Jane said. It made me giggle and laugh a little "Ok Jane I'll tell Jeff that he can not see me for the whole night is that OK ?" "sounds fine Sky see you soon" And then we hand up. Next I called Jeff "Hey babe" "Hey Jeff I want to tell you that Dawn and Jill are coming and that it's girl time so sorry babe but you can't come sorry" I said praying that what I said worked "Ok but you going to stay with me tomorrow" "Fine by me" I said and we hanged up. I cal Jane aging to tell her that it's Jeff free the whole night. Jane said that she is 100% sure that she will be at the sleep over. Later all 3 of them knock on my door "Hey guys come on in" I said as I open the door. "Hey Jane how are you " "Fine and you ?" "Good" Me and Jane mad our way to were Jill and Dawn were. Dawn was looking at Jane. Jane looked up and said "I know I look weird !" "N-no I t-think your-eyes a-are beautiful' dawn said with a bright smile on her face.

Jeff's {P.O.V}

I wonder what Sky and the others are doing ?". I said to myself as Sally came up to me "Jeff when Sky going be here" She said as she rocked on the back of her heels "Sky will be here tomorrow  Sally" "TOMORROW ?! that's to long Jeff" I pick her up and put her next to me."Don't worry Sally at least Sky is coming right ?" A little smile got on Sally's face "yea I guess your right Jeff" She said "how's Ben ?"  ask her before she leaves to go play "Ben,oh Masky said that he'll be better tomorrow"  Sally said.

I walk in to Ben's rooms and knock on the door "Come in " Ben said as I walk in to his room "Hey Ben" I said as I walk up next to hem. Ben looks up from his game boy and gives me a look. "Sky's coming tomorrow Ben" "Oh is she" Ben said with a happy voice I lean down so were eye to eye "And let me say one thing if you even look at her wrong I will gut you like a fish Ben" Ben looked right back at me "Then I'll say in my room" Ben said as he went back to his game I walk out of his room and shut the door behind me.

Sky's {P.O.V}

I get a movie on and all of us sit on the floor. we share a big bowl of popcorn and the movie was The hunger Games. With to me I get so board of these movies. On the other hand Jill and Dawn this movie and have all the books tho go alone with it. Jane looks at me with a smile "yes Jane ?" I said as looked at her "thank you Sky for having me over for these Sleepover" That made me feel happy to know that Jane who is a killer and hates my boyfriend likes me and id one of my best friends. I give Jane a smile and she me one back. When the movie was done we all got in a circle "So S-sky Masky t-tell's me t-that Ben has b-been t-trying to g-get you t-to be his g-girlfriend ?" I give a small sigh and nod my head "Know that you said that he was looking at you in a way when we went to the dance club" Jill said folding her arms "Sky you should know that Ben has a little player and he will not stop until some one tell slender man tells hem" I look at Jane "what about Jeff ?" I said "Jeff maybe if he hit Ben with all he got !" Jane said. Next my phone went off I pick it up "Hello ? who is it ?" I said "Hey babe Sally want you to come first thing in the morning" It was Jeff "Sure Jeff I'll be there as soon as I can" I said as we said or good beys  and hanged up "well I don't know about you 3 but I'm going to bed" Jane said "I'll show you your room Jane" I said as I get up 2 "And I think I'm going to sleep 2" Me and Jane went up I showed Jane her room and went to mine "Hey you 2 don't make a mess and lock to door when you leave k" I yelled down to Jill and Dawn "OK Sky we will don't worry about it  !" Jill said "Ok" I said as I close my door. I get in bed and go to sleep.