Chapter 4

I get up to let Moonlight out as I go to close to door I feel 2 hands wrap around my waste I feel Jeff's warm breath on my neck "your right I'm lucky to have you" I fell my face to start blush and turn red. Moonlight came in and pushed Jeff back and sat in front of me I could see in the way he did it  was a "hey get back she all mine". I smile " sorry Jeff Moonlight don't like to share". Jeff stood there "I could see that' Jeff said with a smile I look at the time "oh man it's 12:23 pm" I close the door "Jeff I'm sorry but I have to go..." he cut me off with a kiss and I think I kiss back. When Moonlight started to bark like a crazy dog I know what he was saying "NO LIPS,NO KISSING !!!!" Jeff pulled away from me "I should get going "ok, will I see you soon" "if you want to see me then soon" he said holding my hands "yes I want to see you" "'ok then" he kissed my forehead and went out the door in to the forest. I walk back into the living room with Moonlight looking at me I turn as he looked way "what I can't I love live ? or can you not share?" Moonlight hops on me and licks my face "come on boy lets go to bed !" I said as Moonlight go's upstairs I lock all the doors and get in to bed.

The next day my eyes open to the sound of my phone I grape it "hello who is it ?" "Hey girl get up were going to the mall want to came ? Jill said in a loud voice "C-came on S-sky" "ok,ok ok guy I'll be there soon see you there at the food court k" "sounds good" Jill said as we hanged up I go in to the bath room and do my hair in a pony tail and line me dark green eye's I grape a new pair of blue jeans and my white hoodie grape my bag and headed out the door leaving a note on the table for Jeff in case he came looking for me

When I get there it was 1:10 pm and Jill and Dawn were standing waiting for me "Hey guys what's up ?" Jill takes my hand "Waiting for you silly" we go to store to store until we all run out of money I walk home with the two of them when the football team comes up to us "Hey good looking" we try to get pass them but they grab me by the arm and pinned me to a wall "Jill, Dawn run don't worry about me !" "But Sky ....." "Jill get Dawn and get out of here" they got away with out get grabbed "well boys at least we got one " the tall blond one said "when Jeff gets here your going to pay !" I say in my deep harsh voice  he tights his gripe around my wrists "I'm so scare of you friend" He said as he tried to kiss me. "THAT'S IT" I start to kick as hard as I could and got hem right in his shine as hand as my leg could swing "you little bitch!" he said grabbing his shine and falling back. That's when the other circle around me "you should not have  done that sweetheart" the one that had me pinned up to wall said as he got up "well you should not have started with me and my friends". 

Jeff {P.O.V}

I walk when I hear something come from my right I look to see Sky "Sky ?!" "hey let  me go " I run and get one of them off her "know you boys should play nice with my girl". One try's to hit me with a base ball bat I miss it and then grab it and hit the tall one's head with it. The other one who had anther hit Sky with it and she dropped to her knees and passed out on the ground. They try to hit me aging but I miss that hit and get out my knife in a flash and stabbed the tall one that was still betting up one Sky I do the same untill they run away or are on the ground. I was lucky that I did not get hurt but Sky did when this was down I rush over to Sky and lightly pick her up and hold her in my arms "Sky ??" I said in her ear. Her deep green eyes slowly open she hugs me the first second that she can fully see me as she hugs me I get her on her  feet "Sky are you ok? Did they hurt you?" she looks at me "My head hurts like hell and I think I have at least 3 cuts on my but other then that I should be fine" I kiss her I don't know why but something in me did it was it because she was hurt ? Or am I falling for her? well since I was on my way to her house I walk her home.

Sky {P.O.V}

AS me and Jeff walk home my phone rings in my back pocket I pick it up "Hello ?"

"SKY ARE YOU OK WE ARE SO SORRY WE LEAVE YOU THERE WE WILL MACK IT UP TO YOU SOME HOW I SWEAR"

"Jill calm down I'm fine I'm gust glade you and Dawn are safe and sound"

"S-Sky who c-came for y-you ?"

Looking at Jeff as he was looking right at me I can't lie to them about Jeff but t to them to lie

"um Jill I don't want to talk about it how about later please"

"sure we'll come later how about 6:00" 

"sounds good " I said as I put my phone back into my pocket

" who was that ?" Jeff said "It was Jill and Dawn they want to know if I safe and at home" as I unlock the door and walk in "Moonlight I'm home !