"Fucking damn it Isbal! Get the fuck off me. You're pissing me off. I don't give two shits if you ARE the hottest man in this Dimension REMOVE THY SELF FROM BETWEENETH MY TATAS!" I think I'd kind of lost my sense at the end. It was completely Isbal's fault. He was foul mouthed and annoying as all hell but he looked up at me from between my boobs with a pout and puppy eyes. 

What the fuck?

"What the hell did she just say? That was the weirdest thing I've heard in the past month," mumbled David, Cane's Enforcer. My blush was only getting more crimson. 

Isbal had wrapped his arms around my own so I literally could do nothing. 

"You still haven't answered me, Tits. You've been really bad stealing a soul from me," his eyes glinted as he begun to tighten his hold. It felt like my bones were going to break. "I'll not mention the fact that you put me into that fucked up body previously. Oh no. We will forget ALL about THAT. Or the fact that you hit me with power that can kill a God, such as myself. No no no let's also just forget about that one as well. Let's skip straight to the fact that there is a natural order to things and you've disrupted that fucking order."

His body had slid up mine and I realized the others could no longer see him because he'd released the pressure. I think I'd prefer the pressure back. Isbal wasn't that scary in his little satan form but this new sexually attractive Isbal that oozed 'I'll fucking kill you and then fuck you' scared the hell out of me. But.. did that even apply to him since if he kills someone they'd go to his Realm? I'm not sure. Think about that later. 

Isbal hovered his lips close to mine and for some reason I almost felt compelled to kiss him. When I felt the confusion within me it made me think. Inside where my magic was I saw it. That warm magic that had begun to take shelter in the Curse of the Blood. What in the actual fuck? Was that Lust Magic? Why did it feed on lust? 

"What's happening," I mumbled sort of to myself but it came out of my mouth. 

"What do you want to happen? A debt is owed little hybrid," he said as his cold breath that swallowed death spilled across my lips. 

"A debt you seem keen on collecting."

"Correct. But for now I shall settle for a kiss," he smirked and his eyes glowed. Actually his entire being glowed with his Godhead. It was truly my first time meeting a God and it was terrifying. I knew Isbal for a bit but he'd not registered as a god to me the time he had spent with us. He just wasn't that scary. 

Before I could say yes or no he'd covered the distance. His hands seemed to cut into my skin and I felt his blackened nails pierce into my skin. His poison was still just as toxic but held no effect on me just as it hadn't before. Isbal seemed to enjoy that. 

His lips were surprisingly soft, considering his body was a bulk of lethal muscles and grace. The only difference from him and Dimitri was that Isbal was freezing. There was no warmth given from drinking blood. Isbal was the embodiment of his Dimension. He was the God of Death in a sense. The one who resided over the crossroads from Earth to the Starving ones. Much like a gatekeeper or guard. 

When his tongue slipped into my mouth I instantly responded and felt his magic pour through me. It scared me how good it felt. Like water given on a hot day. His freezing breath slipped down my throat and formed into something that settled in my chest, circulating a magic connection. I pulled him closer, tugging on his hair as he pulled me up to wrap my legs around him. 

It looked like I was eating at his mouth to extract his very soul and the whole time I could feel him lightly smirking. 

"SLOANE!" A shout pierced through my clouded state and when I opened my eyes I was slightly floating in the air. 

My body fell to the ground and the air was knocked out of me. Dear fuck. What the hell was that? Glancing around I saw everyone looking at me wide eyed. My hand reached up to touch my lips and I felt how swollen from kissing they were. 

I could vaguely hear the sensually vicious sounding chuckle of Isbal's as I tried to regain my breath. Damn it. 

Dimitri looked pissed. Gulp. 

A/N: Mehhhh. Lol. Isbal is rather frightening. I honestly thought it hilarious how she shoved that scary fucker inside of a little satan. He was definitely going to destroy her somehow after getting the hell out. x,x  

Phoenix eye** 

Phoenix eye** 

Yes Isbal is literally almost androgynous with his appearance. Very 'beautiful' but attractively handsome at the same time. Hmm.