Flashback end...

"I never knew I'm that funny" he commented with a smile seeing her still laughing "Actually not you but my Jalal" he looked at her confused "Your Jalal???", "Don't mind" and she chuckled again, "So here is your orders Sir" one of the waiters said while putting them in the table "For who is the milk shake", "Me" the waiter smiled to Jodha and put it in front of her and she take a sip and made a yummy sound and Jalal looked at her "What??" she asked "Nothing... you seem to be so much enjoying your milk shake", "More than ever mmmmm..." Jalal Chuckled then said teasingly "Jodha people will think wrong stop making sounds" she answered him quickly "Let me enjoy and let them think whatever they will think like what they will thi...." Her eyes widen and her cheeks went pink she quickly sit properly, cough and moved her hair away from her face and turned looking the other side, down then him doing the same move with her eyes three times then looked at him shyly, he smiled at her act and said teasingly "Your right let them think whatever they want to think and what they will think??? Just that....", "JALAL!!!" she cut him, "What??? You are enjoying your milk shake that what I was about to say but I don't know I think someone is dirty minded over here" he smirked to her "Wait so you are saying I'm dirty minded???", "Me... when??? I said someone not you but if you think so, maybe everyone knows himself", "You... mmmmm..." she moaned in frustration, and he chuckled.

Sukanya came down stairs wearing a short sleeveless dark red dress with a black high heels and her hair tied in a missy bun showing her neck and shoulders actually this is her usual style but for Maan it was always like first time he stared at her for a while but was interrupted by his little sister who pinched him "AWWW.. What was that for Vrinda????", "It's for eating her with your eyes like the girl will fall down from the stairs if you will look at her that way, spare her from your eyes for God sake", "Don't worry she won't get hurt I will save her" he said in a dreamy tone "by carrying her and hugging her near to your chest she will be clinching in your shirt and looking in your eyes then you will say 'I love you Sukanya'" Vrinda teased him, "MMM... yes.... yes continue", "And then suddenly you get A TIGHT SLAP IN YOUR FACE" he got shock then understand what she was doing and she chuckled "I swear to God one more word and I will forget that you are my sister so get away from my face...." he said strictly but was interrupted "before I cut you in million pieces and eat you without salt and pepper, how much did I get???", he looked at her confused "I mean like how much is my mark didn't I memorize it very well", he gave her 'I will kill you' look and she smirked then went to Sukanya and said "Suku how are you??? Missed you so much" and she kissed her and hugged her and in the hug she looked at Maan and said teasingly without sound 'Poor you, can't get this' then she broke the hug "I'm fine Vrinda how about you???", "So fine, Maan you won't say hi to your future wif... Oh I mean Sukanya" Sukanya mood get change but she faked a smile, but that was noticed by Maan who gave Vrinda a blame look, "Hi Sukanya, How are you??", she looked at him and said "Fine Maan what about you???", "Fine" Vrinda thought 'Oh God he is so stupid that what he get??? How are you??? Seriously???? Anyway I think I need to leave them alone at least till aunt will call us for dinner', "I will go to see Mum and Aunt" and she went away, Sukanya knew why Vrinda did that so she said "I will go too" she was about to go but got stopped by his grip on her hand "Sukanya I think we need to talk" she turned to him "Maybe later Maan I have to help Mum" she tried to go but he didn't leave her "See Sukanya if you don't want the marriage it's OK, I can understand but like please I don't want to lose our relation together we were more than cousins and we always share our things together so I don't want to lose you if the marriage is bothering you don't worry I will end the whole idea but please don't act that way with me I hate to be treated like a stranger specially with you" she smiled to him and said "Thank you Maan for understanding but it's really not that way like I still didn't decide yet I need time, now let's go", 'she needs time that mean I'm not rejected yuppieeee' he thought then went with her and the wide smile was all over his lips.