Fate 4.0

"Girls! I'd like you to meet my bestfriend from hs, Dennise Lazaro!" Ella introduced her friend.

Ella invited her group of friends to meet Dennise in a bar they usually hang out. Dennise would be staying in the Philippines for good thats why Ella wanted her to be comfortable in her own group of friends.

"Hi Dennise!" The other ladies greeted.

They all sat down and talked with the latter as if she was just an old acquaintance. They welcomed her warmly as they laugh from each others jokes and funny stories.

"Wow Den, you worked in Paris for 3 years?! Thats amazing!" Bea Tan exclaimed in excitement.

Amy inserted. "Didnt Aly just came from Paris last month?"

"Oo nga noh! Sayang at di kayo nagkakilala dun!" It was Ella's time to exclaim.

How I wish that was true. Dennise thought to herself as she sip on her drink. Her attention was caught by some commotion in the lower deck of the bar.

"Oooooh speaking of the devil." Bea said as she watched with the latter.

Alyssa Valdez entered the bar with all her glory. She wore a black spaghetti strap croptop paired with a high waisted denim jeans and black heels.

Dennise creased her forehead as she saw people crowd against Alyssa. Its either they're taking selfies with her or asking for autographs. Some boys and girls, even, flirt with her.

"Whats up with those people? She's here for leisure not--- meet and greets!" Dennise said her thoughts outloud.

Amy, Bea and Ella laugh hard as they clearly heard the latters ranting. "Hay nako Den, masanay ka na jan." Ella said while patting the latters shoulder.

"Thats true. She is considered the Queen of Volleyball here in the Philippines kaya sikat tlga yan si Ly." Amy added to what the latter meant.

Bea nodded. "Tsaka mabait kasi masyado yang si Alyssa kaya di niya matanggihan ang mga fans niya."

"Yup. Pati nadin admirers nito." Ella said which made other two smirk.

"Admirers?" Dennise asked her brow raising.

"Hi guys! Sorry nalate ako!" Alyssa said as she entered the VIP room of the bar.

"Hi Ly!" The three greeted and kissed her cheek.

Alyssa quickly scanned the whole room and saw Dennise, a small smile crept in her lips. The doctor from Paris is wearing a tight royal blue short dress that rests on her upper thigh paired with silver pumps.

"Hey Den." Alyssa greeted the latter.

Dennise nodded her way. "Hi." She coldly replied.

Alyssa giggled a little to shake off the awkwardness. "So what were you guys talking about? Mukhang masaya kayo kanina eh."

"Oh that." Amy giggled. "We were just talking about you and your little adventures." She wiggled her brows.

Alyssa raised her brow and again, giggled. "Adventures? Yung mga gala ko?"

Dennise rolled her eyes while Ella hit Alyssa on her shoulders. "Sira! Yung mga chicks mo!"

Alyssa's eyes grew and her stare automatically went to Dennise's direction. She laugh dryly to recover and defend herself. "Mga sira! Wala nmang ganun ah. Mga palabiro tlga kayo."

"Ikaw ang joker Ly!" Bea inserted. "Remember the girl who cant keep her hands to herself? What's her name again?"

"It was B something eh." Amy scratched her chin. "Ah! Bang!" She laugh. "Dba it was at this bar Ly where you met her pa?"