chap 4//driving

-eden

I woke up to the shutting of a door and looked over the edge of the covers to see colby with messy hair walk in. He tried super hard to quietly sit down and open his computer.

"Hi colby" i said, making him jump a little.

"Morning eden!" He said, flashing me a smile, then going back to his computer. I slid out of bed and tip toed to his chair.

"What are you doing on there?" I asked, getting on my tip toes to look over the edge of his desk to see his laptop. He grabbed me from under my arms pits, putting me on hid lap so i could see better.

"Im watching youtube." He said, scrolling through a web site.

"What does a youtube do?" I asked now curious. He laughed pretty hard and kissed the back of my head.

"Its where people can publicly upload there videos! Theres every type of video you could imagine!" I gasped and put my hands on the desk trying to type.

"Do you make videos?" I asked

"Yes i do acctually"

"Show me one!" I demanded. He immediately went to work and looked up "revenge prank" it wad a video where colby poured a bunch of soap on elton. I laughed really hard and wanted to see more.

"More more!" I asked. He laughed and kept serching. We watched every video besides the scary ones. But i loved the rest.

"Cory is cooking breakfast. You wanna go use your puppy dog eyes to get us some?" He asked. I giggled and nodded running down stairs. But cory wasnt there. I looked in the back yard, the living room, kitchen, everywhere. Then i went to the front and saw a car. The door was open and it was already on. I looked around me and slowly approached it. Extended pedals were alreadg on it, and i felt like it was made for me. I carefully slid in and shut the door. I had no idea what i was doing. Next to me was a leaver with a bunch of letters. I slid it down to the last one that said D. Then withiut thinking i slowly pressed on the pedal to the right. The car creeped forward and i went out the already opened front gate. When i came to the street i turned the wheel to whete i wanted to go. Then people screaming came to my ears. I paniced and pushed my foot down all the way. The car jolted forward sending my head back and the car forward. I screamed and just pulled my legs into my chest. Gradually the car came to a stop in the middle of the street and the screaming room mates caught up to me. Thankfully it wad just katrina and sam.

"Eden what are you doing??!" sam yelled. I then started crying.

"Sam! Don't yell at her it was an accident." Kat opened the door and picked me up holding her im her arms. I burrowed my head into her chest and cried harder. "Eden we get it, it was just an accident, but you have to know that those are big kid toys, and you cant be playing with them."

"im sure colby would love to get you one of those small toy cars that you can drive around the yard in!" sam said, pushing little strands of hair behind my ear. my eyes widened and i stopped crying.

"oh my gosh you really think that!" i said with a super happy expression on my face. same and kat nodded there heads, and we drove back to the house where colby was waiting for us.

"sam, where did you take her? why didnt you ask for my permission?!" colby said, right when we go out of the car.

"um it wasn-" sam started till kat kicked the back of his foot. "i mean um she just wanted to see the neighboorhood, and we decided to go for a drive around to show her everything!" sam said, covering for me. i looked at kat, and she looked at me and we both gave a surprised but happy look. colby walked over to me, and picked me up, and put me on his shoulders.

"thank you sam, just next time please ask for permission" colby said, and sam noded.

"Well the reason i was looking for yiu though, miss eden was because me and brennan were planning on taking you too disney world!!" I looked at him with wide eyes and put both my hands on either both sides of his face.

"Really! Your serious!" I asked. Colby nodded and i squeeled with excitment. He nodded then pulled me in for a hug.

Maybe adoption was a good thing

Honestly this sucked

Yall been askin for an update

And i def disipointed

BUT BUT WAIT EVERYONE READ THIS I MEAN IT I NEED YOUR ATTENTION⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WHO SHOULD INTERTWINE WITH THIS BOOK

Logan paul group, team 10, old o2l, first magcon, and name any other groups of peoplr with a guy in it, and ill try to put tbem in if i know them

THANKNYOU