Vampire!Warden X Reader: Curious

WHOOP WHOOP I'M BACK IN BUSINESS BABY~! Gosh it feels so darn good to write again I've missed this~! I know i've been away for a lil while and I'm sorry ;w; things have been so hectic but i'm starting to get things in somewhat order! But don't worry I haven't given up on these just yet! Also a little thing to note in the future - if you want to request and things seem a lil hectic on the request page feel free to message me instead! that way i know for sure what has and has not been done ^^

Now with that out of the way this particular AU belongs to the awesome RubenCondrai (still surprised you managed to find my wattpad but considering it's the same username as my discord I'm not exactly being inconspicuous) and I had so much fun with this! the warden is one of my favorite characters so this was an absolute pleasure :3 Hope you guys like this~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do the teeth ever get in the way sometimes? Like when you talk and eat?"

"No, they don't"

"...Wait can you even eat normal food? I bet it tastes different right~?"

"Yes I can and no, it hasn't changed the taste at all"

"...Are you sure?"

The Warden huffed and looked up from his desk, his unamused frown meeting your sheepish smile as you grinned back at him, clearly not caring in the slightest that you weren't even supposed to be here to begin with and instead continued to list of questions in an attempt to sate your curiosity, after all you didn't exactly have anything better to do.

"Are you honestly going to do this the entire time you're here?" he questioned, brow quirked as you merely shrugged in response.

"Depends how long it takes to annoy you enough to get aways from your work"

"Well if that's what you're after you'll be waiting a while - I've dealt with guests far more persistent than you"

"Awww come on Warden I still have questions~!" you whined, sounding a bit too childish for your own liking but it managed to elict a disgruntled huff before he attempted to return back to his work again.

"The questions can wait until I'm finished; I'll be done soon if you can be quiet for just a while - even a minute"

"Hmm, you're driving a hard bargain there...fine, I guess I can wait a little while" you could see his shoulders just barely droop in relief (something you really wanted to scoff at but you held it back) as you fell silent, reclining back further into your seat as your eyes idly wandered around the office, twiddling your thumbs and clicking your tongue as your gaze flickered over to the doorway which was (thankfully) closed once you'd remembered to close it behind you when you'd snuck in.

To the Warden it was a mystery how you'd even managed to slip past the golems and other workers of the institute and get into his office so often, however it had occurred so many times that by this point you were sure he had no interest in actually finding out how you'd gotten here. You couldn't say you were complaining though, you were one of the inmates after all so when you weren't sleeping in your cell or stuck working on one of the floors, sneaking out to bug the Warden had been the only highlight to your 'stay' (or sentence as you called it) and you were keen to keep it up.

With that being said however the risk you were taking every day sneaking away to get here wasn't always your only concern - there were of course the arguments with other inmates and the trouble you got into trying to slip off the associate's radars but they weren't your main issue. No, the only thing you ever had to keep an eye on was the Warden himself; painfully aware of both who he was and just what he was.