Mornings

That morning, I woke up with J by my side. He looked so peaceful when he's sleeping. He was all cuddled into my chest as close as he could get. I wiggled out from under him slowly so I didn't wake him up. Fortunately for me, he's a heavy sleeper. I got up from the bed, and headed to the door. Walking to the kitchen, I saw Alfred standing at the stove, making bacon and eggs. "Good morning Alfred," I said yawning "how did you sleep?" He just gave me a weird look, and responded with "Very well sir, how about you and Joker?" I gave a small smile, "J's still sleeping," I said "we slept well." Alfred gave a light smirk and turned back to the stove. 

I walked back into the bedroom, to see J still sleeping. "J, baby you need to get up now," I said approaching his side of the bed "you don't want to sleep all day do you?" He simply just groaned, and rolled over, to which I sighed. I sat on the bed, "J if you don't wake up, you won't like what happens." All I got was a groan in response, so I gave a smirk. I pulled him on my lap, and started tickling him. "Hahaha, B-Bruce, stop it!" I just smirked and stopped my attack. Mask, mornings were going to be fun now. J just looked up at me with an annoyed expression. He sat up and got off my lap, "Alright, cash you step out so I can change?" I frowned at him a little "Why not just do it," I asked "we are together after all." He gave a nervous look like he wanted to say something, but was scared to. 

"Bruce, my body is covered on scars, among other things." He said not looking at me. He was about to say something else, but I cut him off. "J I love you," I said taking his face in my hands "I don't care what you look like." J's blue eyes welled up with tears as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love this too Bruce."