three

this turns out to be longer than what i expected but oh well, it is a good thing after all so enjoy :D

"changkyun, do you think hyunwoo and minhyuk will like this..." wonho's question trails off once he realises that his dearest is nowhere near or inside the gift shop. "changkyun?" wonho calls but no one replies. he puts back the replica of two teddy bear on a wedding on their original place back and walks out from the shop.

wonho knows. changkyun isn't really the type to enjoy shopping like him. so usually whenever wonho drags the younger to a shopping spree, changkyun always wait outside the shop, he will be either playing with his phone or just staring at him as he shops for some essentials.

wonho turns left and looks at the shops. there is no sign of the brown haired man that he loves dearly. wonho fishes out his phone from his bag. he presses a very familiar contact name on his phone and puts his phone on his ear as he turns right from the gift shop.

wonho's steps are stopped when he sees changkyun at the jewellery shop. he ends his call and stares at the younger. changkyun is talking to an employee, so familiar that it only takes 3 seconds for wonho to recognise him.

the employee is none other than changkyun's ex boyfriend, yoo kihyun. the two really have a happy love story going on 4 years ago, but oh well, what is love without the dramatic up and downs right? changkyun and kihyun equals to romeo and juliet. i think you can already guess what kind of a love story they have, don't you?

wonho takes a few steps back and eavesdrop on the talking employee and customer. he could just have walk to changkyun but he doesn't. he wants to see, he wants to know what is changkyun doing there, talking to his ex boyfriend.

changkyun is looking at the glass display counter and points at something. kihyun takes the jewellery out and it turns out to be a necklace. it really looks beautiful even if wonho looks at it from far away. changkyun is saying something to kihyun and wonho reads his boyfriend's lips.

"is this suitable, hyung?" wonho then turns to kihyun. the employee smiles and nods. changkyun's wary expression turns happy and satisfied in a split second. he takes the jewellery from kihyun's hand.

changkyun says something that makes kihyun laughs and wonho can't catch up with changkyun's lips because it seems like his boyfriend is spitting out everything very quickly, which means that changkyun is either shy or flustered right now. kihyun's laugh dies down and he smiles at changkyun before he nods.

wonho doesn't want to believe his eyes when changkyun actually put the necklace around kihyun's neck. he let out a gasp and his heart clenches in pain.

wonho looks away. he don't want to see it. he can't afford to. he looks down to his phone and calls his boyfriend. changkyun's phone rings and wonho raises his head, looking at the pair. the younger smiles apologetically at kihyun before he picks up wonho's call.

"hey, honey." changkyun greets and wonho doesn't feel good in his heart. jealousy feels every crook of his soul as he watches kihyun removes the necklace from his neck. the necklace that changkyun put on him just now. changkyun never did those things to him yet he does it to his ex boyfriend whom he didn't meet or talk to for 3 years.

wonho starts to doubt the words that changkyun told him at the early months of their relationship.

"wonho hyung, i already moved on, okay? i love you, not kihyun. don't cry."

did changkyun really meant his words that day? wonho shakes his head.

"no way. changkyun can't be cheating on me. he loves me so much and i trust him. yeah, no way, shin hoseok. you just watch so much drama. way too much drama..."

wonho tries to convince himself, but seems like his soul is buying his mind's excuse of changkyun cheating on him more than his heart's words on how changkyun loves him more than his parents did.

"honey?" changkyun's voice takes wonho back to the earth.

"are you okay?" changkyun asks again and wonho nods even if he knows that his boyfriend can't see him.

"oh, i am okay. don't worry much. uhh, changkyun?"

"yeah?"

"can i go home earlier? my stomach are doing things. ahh..." wonho adds a groan to make it more believable because changkyun are proved to be more intelligent. silence engulfs them both and wonho is hoping for changkyun to buy his excuse.

"ah..." wonho hears the slight disappointment in changkyun's voice. "let me take you home then. after all, i don't really have a reason to stay."

"no, kyunie. can you help me buy presents for our friends? i will pay you back and i will go home by taxi. bye changkyun. i love you." wonho quickly says the last two sentences because he can feel the tears coming. he has always been a sensitive person. his mood changes in a blink of an eye and it is really something else, even to himself. wonho blinks away the tears and runs away quickly from the shopping mall.

little did he see how worried changkyun is as he stares at his phone for a long time before he turns kihyun and says,

"hyung, i will take the necklace and the ring too."