I quickly got to the nearest bathroom and changed, but made sure to cover it with the jacket. I tied the strings, before zipping up the jacket and slipping on my shorts.

As expected, Aomine was at the same spot as just now, waiting for me. When I was face to face with him, I stood my ground.

"Well, you sure do took your time, princess." He smirked at me. "Ready?"

I didn't have to reply. I unzipped my jacket and slipped out my shorts in front of him. A few boys passing by saw and their jaws hung, their eyes about to pop from their sockets. A few wolf whistles were sent my way, but Aomine was too stunned and staring at me to even react. The girl that he had shoved his finger down her cleavage glanced at me with full of hatred, but I didn't care.

I gave him my full-on smirk and raised my eyebrows daringly, almost flipping in joy seeing Aomine's speechless expression. Priceless. This is the first time I'd ever see him make that kind of expression. When he sensed the boys still ogling my body, he turned to them, and only the glare was sufficient for them to scram.

Aomine picked up my jacket and wrapped it around me, his lips purposefully brushing against my ear. He whispered something that I didn't understand, before walking off.

Even when I got back to my previous spot, the words still lingered in my mind. And again, it was with the mantra. I don't know what he's doing with me, just by his words. I don't know what else he could do if he did more than that.

"The only one who can see you like this is me."

*-*-*-*

"Guys, I'm going outside." I turned back, interrupting both Akira and Haruka from their magazine-giggling time. I was clad in my red skirt with huge white hibiscus prints, and a bright yellow t-shirt Kise gave me yet again.

Akira's long lush red curls bounced as she nodded, smiling. "Okay. Do you have your phone with you?"

Sometimes, they're good friends.

"Yeah." I waved it to them. "Bye."

"Take care!" And off I went, getting some fresh air.

I actually was expecting some peace, since I discovered that I was into too much stress since Aomine came.

"You have to take care of yourself, Kaede." The personal Doctor, Dr. Mochizuki told me.

"Why..?" I was reluctant to ask, but did it anyway. I need to know what's bothering me and why I feel so tired all day long. Even after sufficient eight hours of sleep.

"Are you having too much schoolwork?"

"No, the usual."

"How about exams? When are they?"

"Not until Winter."

"How are your studies?"

"It's fine, it's been the usual." I replied with a slight edgy voice. "Why, Doctor?"

"Hm.. This is quite unusual. You're actually undergoing a lot of stress." He said, tapping the papers. "Real lots. You need to take a break from time to time. I've added some prescriptions for you, take them daily and meditate, walk around the park, anything to make you feel relaxed. If you need anything else, come directly to my clinic. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Doctor."

I descended the stairs, feeling the cold air outside trailing goosebumps down my skin. When I reached outside, I gave of a sigh and stretched, before continuing my walk into the beach.

I didn't notice a figure sitting quite a close distance with me, staring out into the murky depths of the sea. It was when I heard him speak when I saw his presence there.

"Cool night, huh?"

".. Ichi?"

*-*-*-*

A/N: AND I FINALLY UPDATED OHMIGOODNESS HOW MANY DAYS DID I MISS? I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO TAKE ANOTHER SET OF EXAMS WHICH HAS 23 PAPERS AND LASTS FOR TWO MORE WEEKS.

Q a Q My brain is really stressed out...

Don't worry, after next week, updates will (hopefully) return to normal! //slowly sobs because she thinks herself as a failure.

By the way, the injuries Kaede sustained has healed around 88%, that's why she was so confident to strip to her bikinis. Go show him something, Kaede!

OH OH OOOOH. I CAN NEVER THANK HER ENOUGH. SPECIALLY THANKS TO Levee_Ayzis FOR MAKING THAT BEAUTIFUL AWESOME COVER THAT I'M USING NOW. Obviously the old one was crappy. >_>

That's all, I'll be hearing all of your lovely and kind and everything positive and whatnots soon! Looking forward to it. I'm off to tackle Maths right now.
(_)

With love,

- Lynn