"I was not!" I retorted, still blushing. "And no, I don't have a swimsuit."

Aomine squatted down beside me and placed his mouth right beside my ear. I could feel his breath tingling down my neck, making me inwardly shiver and lost my track of the sentences of the book. "Oh, I totally wanna see you in those bikinis. We'll do dares. Whoever gets to do a dare without hesitance wins. If I do, you wear a bikini, but if you do, you can choose to do whatever you want. Come on, baby." He challenged me, his voice mocking.

Did he just call me baby?

What the whaaaaaat?

Oh, that's so it.

I slammed my book close and pushed myself up, glaring up at him. Grabbing my wallet, I gritted out, "Oh, you're so on, Mr. Tanned Blueberry."

Did I just called him a tanned blueberry..?

What the hell is wrong with me?

"I'll start first." I pondered. "Why don't you... shove your finger down a girl's cleavage?"

"Hmph. Baby, see what I can do." He smirked before arrogantly walking towards a random girl suntanning on beach towels, whispering something in her ear. She gave a giggle, and nodded. Aomine then, giving his sexy smirk, sneakily dipped his finger down the girl's cleavage. By then, I felt all anger surge through me and just blast this girl off to space.

Aomine came back to me with all the pride in the world, smirking down. "My turn. Skinny dip."

My jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"

He lowered his head till his mouth was at the level of my ears, and whispered with the husky low voice of his. "Skinny dip, or go in bikinis."

I stood my ground. Oh no way in am I going skinny dip. There's a reason why I don't wanna be in bikinis, and that is to show of my pale(in my opinion) skin. That's why I don't even want to strip till a bikini. But it's either that, or naked.

I grumbled. "Fine. I'll take the bikinis."

"That's my girl." And I could've sworn he nuzzled and breathed out onto my neck, making me shiver slightly. Goddamnit. With a reluctant stomp, I walked away, to the nearest store that sells anything related to beaches.

When I pushed the door open, the bells chimed sweetly, echoing around the room. The store was fairly empty, except for some walked through the aisles with their heads popping above them and some at the cash register paying for their stuff.

I went to the bikini section, walking slowly, checking if there were any of my size. A (thankgod)female salesperson came up to me, complete with the polite smile that warms her forested green eyes and her hands entwined behind her back. "Here to find a bikini for yourself, Ms?"

"U-Uh.. Yeah.." I stuttered.

"Size?"

"38C • UK.." I smiled rather sheepishly. A shocked expression passed through the delicate features of the female salesperson before she nodded.

"I'll check if we have any of that." I nodded as she went to the storeroom.

After a few minutes, she came back, my "essential" in hand. "Here you go, miss." She beamed, "38C • UK. Although the pattern is a bit out, but this is the only one I could find.."

I stared at the piece of thing on her hand. It was plain black, with just hems of white, the soft material threading through my hands.

"Oh, that's okay, really! I'll go pay for it immediately." We both went to the cash register and I paid, making sure to pay her extra for her kindness and effort. People like her are hard to find these days.