Introduction

Introduction

I DO LOVE YOU

(M/N) have always thought that no one can break the bond between his best friend and him.And always thought they will be brothers forever.But,it seems that friend of his do not think the same and are not happy with the thought of being only a brother to (M/N).He wanted to be more than that.

"Why...Why are you doing this?....I thought we were brothers?...Aren't we suppose to be best friend and bro!? I love you so much as a brother!!! Don't you feel the same!?" (M/N) yelled at the older male that was standing in front of him,watching him struggle from the chain that was put on him.

The older male then bend down to his height,and reach out his hand to the (H/C) male chin to till his face up closer to him.Then,with a smile,he spoke.

"I feel the same." A simple sentence came out from his mouth smoothly as if he was answering an easy quiz that was given to him by teachers.This has bring more anger to the younger male."Then WHY!!!???" (M/N) shouted as he cried."...Why....why...why would you do this....?" More tears flow out from his eyes as he silently cried,his body shook making the chains jiggling against the wall he was chained to.

"(M/N)." The male called sweetly as if the younger male's name was the sweetest thing he had ever say.(M/N) then look at the older male who was staring at him with eyes that filled with adore,lust,desire and lastly which surprise him the most,Love.The kind of Love that is between lovers,not friend or family love.

The male continue."You know." The male then put on a smile as the words left out from his mouth."I Do Love You." That alone is enough to scare the younger male as those sentence means more.

"Which is why." The older male put both his hand on to (M/N)'s cheeks and pull his head up to him,causing the chains to make some noises."I'm not letting anyone to have you."(M/N) eyes widen at this in horror.

"You're mine alone." He end with a cruel looking smile as he pull (M/N) into a deep kiss.

(M/N) eyes widen at the kiss as he let more tears to flow down his cheeks.Knowing there's nothing to do to change the older male's mind,and he couldn't do anything to fight back as he just couldn't bring himself to hurt his only best friend who he considered as a brother,a family.

He had never thought things would turn out like this at the day they have first met.

He slowly close his eyes,not kissing back to the older male and slowly drift to sleep.Fainted in fact due to all the sudden information that he need to suck it all up,tired from all this things happening to him.

So,the only option now he have,is to sleep or fainted into the dark abyss.Hoping all the things that happen is just a dream.

Important Notice!!! Please read!!!

​​​​A/N:Basically,this is just a part of the future chapter and introduction,I guess.

I have always wanted to write a yandere yaoi story for a long time! So here it is.And warning for all of you.All of my stories update is very slow as f**k.

And!!! This story contained a lot of Blood,dark romance,violence,dark shits,foul language,slave,yandere thingy,lemons(forced lemons),and maybe a bit of fluff.

You have been warned! Read at your own risks.

And!!! This story might even be a tragic story too or maybe I will change that in the future which is all depend on you readers.

Favorite

And

Comment~♡

Please~

Thank you for reading until here.