Chapter Ten: Elf King and the Dungeons

Start from the beginning

Legolas aimed his bow at Thorin. "Don't make me have to kill you, dwarf!" snarled the Elf Prince. "Oh, brother." mumbled Elsie.  Legolas looked up and he saw two elvish/dwarvish looking women among the group "There are half breeds in the company I see." observed Legolas looking at Elsie and Olivia. "Yes, we're half breeds and we're proud of it!" snapped Olivia. Thorin and Gloin smiled.  "Lets search them!" said Legolas to Tauriel in elven language.  They first searched the dwarves. Legolas reached for Gloin's locket that Gloin had been wearing.  Legolas opened the locket which displayed portraits of his wife and son, Gimili. "HEY! That's private!" snapped Gloin. "Who is this? Your brother?" asked Legolas. "No, that is my wife!" snapped the dwarf.  "Who is this ugly orc mutant?" The Elf Prince asked again. "That is my wee lad, Gimli!" snarled Gloin.  Legolas then snatched Thorin's sword Orcrist, looking at it. "How come you by this?!" snapped Legolas. "Its none of your concern, elf!" snarled Thorin.  Tauriel then searched Olivia and Elsie. "You are of Silvan blood!" gasped Tauriel, and she smiled. "Yes, our mother is a Silvan elf." said Olivia. "And our father is a dwarf!" said Elsie. "How interesting." said Tauriel smiled.

Tauriel felt there is no need for this company to be delayed like this, if they have every intention to get where they are going.  But she kept her opinions to herself. "Lets take them to our father." said Legolas. Now the Company found themselves in custody of the elves.  They shortly arrived, now standing in front of Thranduil, who looked down at the company. But what caught his attention is Elsie and Olivia. "Half breeds? Is this true? You have Silvan blood in you?" asked Thranduil to Olivia. "If it is, its none of your business. We love our mother and father, and they love each other. It doesn't matter who you are." said Olivia.  "There is something more to you two than being half bred. Something dark.." snarled the Elf King.  Oh shit, he figured out that we're vampires too, Olivia thought. Suddenly, Elsie started having her blood thirst cravings again. "Olivia, we got a problem." said Elsie. And she whispered to Olivia. "Elsie, this is no time for this. Try to think of something else!" said Olivia. "But I can't think of something else! I have to have some blood, and now I want to target Thranduil." said Elsie. "To hell you're not!" Olivia shouted. "Will you two save your arguement for later?" snapped Thranduil, and he turns to Thorin. 

"Think of something else, like Fili singing you one of his favorite songs." said Olivia. "Oh and how am I supposed to do that? He's already locked up in the frikken dungeon." said Elsie.  Suddenly, as Thranduil now directly in the face of Thorin, Else jumped in between them, her eyes red as blood, looking into Thranduil's eyes. She grabbed the Elf King. "ELSIE NO!" shouted Thorin and Olivia together, pulling her back. "AWAY FROM ME!" screamed Elsie.  The Elf King quickly backed away. "VAMPIRES!" roared the Elf King in fright. "Now look what you've done?!" snapped Olivia. "Olivia, I'm so sorry, I am really am sorry!" Elsie quickly said. "You didn't bite him did you?" asked Thorin. "No I didn't. I'm  glad the two of you stopped me." said Elsie.  And so it took Thorin and Olivia to hold Elsie back. "I had suspecte there was more to you women than just half dwarf half elf. And I find one of you could be quite a good partner." smirked Thranduil. "Shit! He wants to be bitten!" shouted Olivia. "No, I want you to be my bride!" smiled Thranduil.  Olivia's eyes widened. Her nightmare came true. This isn't good, not good at all.

"You will not go near her!" boomed Thorin. "Stay with me, Olivia, or rot in the dungeons with your friends." said Thranduil. "I rather just rot with my friends." said Olivia. "Fine. Tauriel, take them to the dungeons. And see to that they will stay there, until Thorin decides he'll answer my questions." said Thranduil.  As Tauriel, and another elf named Galion, guided the to the dungeons, Tauriel looked at Elsie and Olivia. "You must forgive my King. He's mind isn't all right since spiders have taken over our forest. I don't agree with the opinons he has towards your companions." said Tauriel. "Wow." said Olivia, shocked of hearing these words from Tauriel. "You need to finish your quest, and I'm going to help you out of here." said Tauriel. "Thanks, Tauriel!" smiled Elsie. Tauriel noticed both women are wearing beads in their hair. "Are you two courting dwarves?" asked the Elf Captain. "Yes. I am courting Fili, Thorin's nephew. And my sister is courting Thorin. Quite a mix eh? A part silvan elf/ part dwarf courting a full blooded dwarf." grinned Elsie.  "Elsie." said Olivia. "I don't see no wrong in that." said Tauriel. Tauriel placed Elsie with Fili in his cell, while Tauriel took Olivia placing her in the same cell with Thorin.

Thorin sighed with relief as Olivia entered the cell. Good, this is an opportunity to make amends with Olivia, thought Thorin. Olivia sat down, avoiding eye contact towards Thorin. Olivia still felt angry at Thorin after he struck her in the forest. She still had not gotten over that incident, and never will again. She had never been struck before by anyone. "Olivia, you're still angry with me are you?" said Thorin. "You hit me! I have every right to still be angry with you." snarled Olivia. "Olivia--I really feel terrible after I done it. I really do.  I even shocked myself after I done it. I should've contained myself from striking you." said Thorin. "Why didn't you?" snapped Olivia. "I lost my temper, that's all. That is something I should've contolled." said Thorin. "Your temper is what gets you in trouble, Thorin. Even Gandalf said that!" said Olivia. "Olivia, I am really, truly sorry.  I wish there is a way of making it up to you. I love you, Olivia. And if I were to lose you now, life will never be the same for me." said Thorin.

Olivia sat in deep thought, and then she looked into Thorin's sad, apologetic eyes. "Thorin, really it isn't anyone's fault. It was that damn Forest that got to everyone. Especially Elsie. Elsie never had that much problems with her asthma in a long time, up until we entered the forest, her asthma came back." said Olivia. Thorin smiled. "Then, you forgive me?" said Thorin gently. "I forgive you, Thorin. Just promise me you never strike me again." said Olivia. "Olivia, I will never hurt you again,and that's a promise. And no one else will either." whispered Thorin, as he pulled Olivia close to his chest, as he held her in his arms. "I was worried that I was going to lose you to Thranduil." said Thorin. "Thorin, I would've beaten the tar out of that vain Elf if he even tried to take you from me." said Olivia. Thorin laughed. "I would've love to seen that." said Thorin, gently stroking Olivia's hair. "You are quite a woman, you know that Olivia? You make me smile, something I rarely do." said Thorin, brushing his thumb on Olivia's cheek.

"Thorin, do you think we'll ever get out of here?" asked Olivia. "I don't know, Olivia. But I do believe there is still hope that we will get out of this place." said Thorin.