work and surprises

Joshua sighed, he had a ton of paperwork to do and the fact that he was the current CEO of Hong Designs, a fashion company, stressed him out even more. He sipped his coffee and looked at the time, it was almost midnight. "I'll bring the rest home and work from home tomorrow." he muttered to himself and packed up.

He bowed politely to the security guard in charge of the building that night and went to his car, unlocking it. "This is so much better~" Joshua leans back in his seat and closes his eyes for a few minutes before his phone vibrated for a short second, implying that he received a message. Joshua took his phone from his pocket and checked through his notifications, 3 messages from his husband.

From: Baby 💖💓 <10:04 p.m>
To: Joshuji 💖
Baby when are you coming back?

From: Baby 💖💓 <10:10 p.m>
To: Joshuji 💖
Don't overwork yourself okay babe?~

From: Baby 💖💓 <11:15 p.m>
To: Joshuji 💖
I miss you ㅠㅠ

Joshua smiled at the texts his husband sent him, he was indeed blessed to have a lovimg husband. Quickly, he sent a quick message that he was on the way home.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was at home, freshly showered and currently brushing his long blonde hair. He heard a buzz from his phone and he put his brush down, checking the notification.

From: Baby 💖💓 <12.02a.m>
To: Joshuji 💖
I'm on the way home baby~ if you're tired you can go to sleep first~

The text message made Jeonghan smile, his husband is really caring. He quickly re-brushed his hair and blow dried it, then made his way to the bedroom that they shared. Jeonghan looked through the closet and took out one of Joshua's grey sweaters that smelt like him and paired it with black shorts. "It smells like him~" Jeonghan mutters as he lied down on the bed, waiting for his precious husband to come back home.

Within a few minutes, Joshua came home and closed the door. "Hannie?~ Baby?" he said loudly, looking for his husband. He went to the bedroom and there was his husband, who sat up and smiled at him. "You're back." Jeonghan says, getting up and putting his arms around Joshua's waist, hugging him.

Joshua hugged his lover back and muttered, "I'm sorry for making you wait alone~" Jeonghan says nothing and just continues to hug Joshua. They let go a few minutes later and Joshua takes off his blazer, hanging it up on its hanger.

"Baby..." Jeonghan says, sitting on the bed. "Hm?~" Joshua hums in response. "Do you think...it's time for us to... have children?" Jeonghan says, looking down. Joshua freezed, the fact that Jeonghan would be the first one to ask shocked him, he was ready but he didn't expect Jeonghan to ask first.

"No wonder you're wearing my clothes~" Joshua says, turning to his lover and tilting his chin up. Jeonghan pouted and Joshua smiled before leaning in and planting his lips on Jeonghan's.

Their lips move in sync and Joshua gently pushed Jeonghan down, pinning his lover's arms above his head. Joshua sucked hard on Jeonghan's bottom lip, asking for entrance and Jeonghan gladly parted his mouth slightly, just enough for Joshua to slip his tongue in to explore his mouth.

The action made Jeonghan whimper softly and Joshua pulled away, kissing Jeonghan's neck. "F-fuck... Jisoo ya~" Jeonghan moans as Joshua sucks on his sweet spot. Joshua's hands roamed Jeonghan's milky skin, putting Jeonghan's arms around his neck while doing so.

Joshua continued marking Jeonghan's neck, undressing the blonde and pulled away. "You're so beautiful..." Joshua says, taking off his tie and shirt before unbuckling his pants, throwing all of them to the side. "Shua~ fuck me now~ please~" Jeonghan whines as Joshua palms his member.