Chapter 2 - Sandy Toes, Salty Kisses

Start from the beginning

Steve couldn't wipe the smile off his face while he kissed her. "You do keep me on my toes."

"So... we're on a private beach... and we never get to go on vacations... and..." she raised her eyebrow at him as she touched the button on his pants.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" he smirked.

She nodded seductively. "Sure am."

"Here?" he asked.

"Yeah... sure, why not?" she shrugged.

Steve looked around, scanning the shores for any sign of life. "I'd hate for anyone to see us," he said slowly, still trying to make sure the coast was clear.

"I think we're safe," she said.

"Sure... but you know, I think about going to the grocery store and seeing us in a tabloid... Unfortunately, that's the world we live in."

"Worse than that," she said, "the internet... then it never dies."

Steve sighed. "So I guess we shouldn't...?"

She looked around again. "Steve, I really think we're okay." She moved one of the hands on his neck to reach up and play with the back of his hairline softly. Her fingers raked through his hair as she held onto him tighter.

He looked into her face as she looked at his wet hair, moving pieces around. He loved the way she looked at him when she was taking care of him, even in the smallest way, like now. Little drops of water rolled down his face as Steve pressed his forehead against hers. His lips reached out for hers, crashing into them as tenderly as pillows. His hands roamed her back while his fingers pressed her closer. Steve's emotions were running deep now and there was no turning back. He reached down to lift her legs up around him.

"Change your mind?" she asked as he kissed her.

"Mmmhmm," he hummed into her mouth. He pulled away, breathing heavier than normal. "I just..." he cupped his hand on her face, "I just can't help it. You don't know what you do to me. I love you, Tasha."

Natasha kissed him again, this time much more urgently. Steve tugged at her tank top and she let go of him to pull it over her head, holding onto him only with her legs. She could feel him get harder as she hung on. Steve unhooked her bra and Natasha let go of him as he tossed the bra and tank top to the shore. After they'd both gotten their bottoms off under the water, he whipped those to the sand as well. Natasha raised an eyebrow at him as he reached back for her, this time the look of want on his face was more pressing and his brow was furrowed as his hands found her under the water.

The feeling of skin on skin with only water surrounding them created heightened sensations for them both. As their lips danced, Steve's hands found their way under her once again and he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. Natasha hung from his neck and leaned backwards as she moved her hips to just the right spot to feel his rock hard length pressed against her soft flesh. When she found his tip with her opening, she pressed her feet info his back and slipped down over him, causing them both to gasp for air. Steve had one hand under her back and brought the other to her neck and ran it down overtop of her breast and down her stomach, the combination of the touch, the wetness, and the breeze causing her to shudder and tighten down on his hard shaft. Steve started moving in and out of her slowly as he pulled her closer and buried his face in her neck. The movement created the water around them to ripple and splash up on them.

"Nice and slow, Steve," Natasha breathed out.

Steve pulled his head back to look at her.

"I just want to remember this," she smiled. She looked into his eyes that were wrinkled with smile around the edges. He gave her a knowing nod and wrapped her up in his arms, lifting her up and down slowly onto him. The angle was causing pressure on her most sensitive areas, heating them up and making her body vibrate with tingles. With Steve's steady rhythm, it wasn't much longer before Natasha felt her muscles clench up and the heat radiate from their connection sent her over the edge. Her legs weakened and loosened around Steve but he still had a firm grip on her as her head and shoulders plunged backwards and her eyes closed. She reached a hand around his neck and the other around his waist, pulling on him lightly to increase the speed. Natasha was tight on him now and seeing her face in bliss caused Steve to start losing what was left of his control as he pressed her down harder onto himself. Steve closed his eyes and focused on the feeling as he released into her. After the excitement died down, he pulled her up against his chest and they both caught their breath, hearing the echoes being made from their bodies being so close together and the water lapping lightly between them. They held onto each other and felt the light pulses that remained from their connected heat. Natasha's legs and arms shook slightly and Steve tightened his grip on her, pressing the side of his face into hers.

"That was amazing," she whispered into his cheek.

Steve brought his lips to hers gently and then looked at her, not prepared to see her teary-eyed. "Baby, you okay?" he asked. Natasha wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest, nodding to him as he held her. He rubbed a hand up and down her bare back and looked out at the horizon line. Natasha felt sleepy and emotional as she held onto him and let her head rest against the beating of his heart. She closed her eyes and just let him hold her as he sunk down into the water a little and kissed into her hair.

A few minutes later, he said, "I saw ice cream in the freezer. You interested?"

"Sure," she smiled.