Chapter 1

Dylan's p.o.v.

Hey I'm Dylan. I'm 16 years old. I have long brown hair. I'm 5'3". Im short I know. My eyes are bright blue, they are cool I guess. I have an annoying little brother named Kadin. I'm not super girly. I have 2 best friends. Rosie and Liam. They are amazing. It had been the 3 of us since forever. Anywayssss, now you know a little about me.

"Dylan" my mom yelled. I have already hit snooze 2 times. "Dylan mom said you need to take me to school, and we are going to be late if you don't hurry" Kadin ran into my room. "Ok child in getting up" I laughed. I got up and got dressed really fast. (Some white jeans and a black off the shoulder top) I grabbed my bright pink backpack and ran downstairs. "Come on loser, we are getting Starbucks" I look over and see him shoving food in his mouth. We both start laughing.

I guess I should tell you about Kadin. Well he's 14. Also he's taller than me. So his hugs are great. He has black hair and green eyes. Even though we fight a lot I still love him.

"You took forever" he said when I got back in the car. "The line was long, chill" I handed him his drink. "Ok let's go" I said. When we got to school I heard "hey Kadin" some girl yelled and waved at Kadin. He smiled and waved back. "Awww Who was that" I tease. He rolled his eyes but smiled.

We part ways and I go to my locker. "Sup loser". Let me stop you there.. in not getting bullied. That's just Liam. "I'm smarter than you" I laugh when I turn around. He smiles and hugs me. Also he takes my drink. "Heyyy" I whine. "Hi" he smiles and drinks it.

Let me tell you about Liam. He's tall. 5'10". He has soft blonde hair. It's longish. So I can play with it:). He has blue eyes. His voice is pretty deep. He's the sweetest person ever. Now I'm going to tell you about Rosie while I'm at it. She's short like me. Her hair is dirty blonde and she has green eyes. She's pretty popular. So is Liam.

"Can I have my drink back" I ask. "Fineee" he gives it back. "Come on we have to go to class" I say to him. When we get there I didn't see Rosie. "Oh yea, she had to go to the doctors. She will be here at lunch" he said. The teacher walked in and we got started.