‘I will pay you back every cent,’ Alina vowed.

‘I don’t doubt it for a second,’ Caroline smiled and hugged her baby sister.

For the next week Alina was in seventh heaven as she scouted for prime space for the location of The Emily – her restaurant would specialize in Italian and French cuisine. She thought she would be thankful for the distractions that would avoid her thinking about him, but he forcibly took up valuable space, when her grey matter should be focused elsewhere. Often she found herself day dreaming about him, recounting those exhilarating hours in his magical arms.

Alina was delighted to have been offered two prime locations in the heart of London. She delayed making her choice. She wanted maximum exposure from the location that she would acquire, so she took her time in deciding. Everybody knew the success of a restaurant was all about location, location, location.

     'Hey Rocco, can I buy you a coffee,’ Alina smiled into the handset.

‘Did you remember it was my day off, or were you missing me so dreadfully that you just had to hear my voice?’

‘You should figure out a way to increase that tiny ego of yours Rocco,’ Alina suggested acerbically. She heard him laugh throatily.

‘So you want to buy me coffee?’

‘Yep. Can we meet at the Jasmine Garden at ten?’

‘We have a date,’ Rocco cut the call.

     ‘Mr. Casiraghi, Mr. David Miller is here sir.’

‘Thank you,’ Tomas walked to the door to receive his guest.

‘David,’ Tomas shook the man’s hand warmly. ‘Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.’

‘It’s only a pleasure to be of service to you, Mr. Casiraghi.’

David Miller was the London branch manager of the Italian bank where Tomas held his considerable wealth.

‘Please have a seat David.  May I offer you a drink.’

‘Coffee will be great, thank you.’

Tomas nodded, he buzzed his secretary, who promptly walked in with a tray of refreshments.

‘I want this in cash bills,’ Tomas slipped a piece of paper over to the banker, after his secretary departed. The banker’s eyes widened to the size of saucers.

‘Sir, may I know why you want to draw that amount in cash?’ David placed his cup on the table.

‘No, you may not,’ Tomas’ tone invited no more questions.

‘Mr. Casiraghi I can’t---.’

‘I’m not interested in what you cannot do David. Should I call Rome and request they replace you with somebody who can do their job.’

‘That won’t be necessary sir,’ the banker squirmed in the seat.

‘Good, I’m glad we understand each other. It’s my private bank account, so there should be no delays.’

‘Yes sir.’

‘Is forty eight hours enough time for you to return with the cash?’

‘Sir, ---can the transaction you wish to enter into not be effected with a bank guaranteed check?’

‘No,’ Tomas stood up dismissively. ‘Thank you for your time David.’

‘Yes Mr. Casiraghi, good day sir.’