Many people were disappointed with Ash and Misty for getting pregnant so young. They saw it as irresponsible, they also assumed they would have problems with their relationship and eventually break up. Not many people knew how deeply in love Ash and Misty were however. It was only Misty's sisters, Ash's mom and other close friends. They actually have a pretty fun relationship, they always joke around and playfully argue with each other. They haven't changed their relationship much since they were kids except add the romance factor. Of course no relationship is perfect but Ash and Misty are convinced that they are soulmates.

Ash suddenly stopped as they were right outside the house. "Ehehe, don't want to spoil the surprise but we're gonna need swim suits."

Misty giggled slightly at her husbands antics "I've already got one on babe, you get changed and I'll change Aidan."

"Aww." Ash said pouting.

"Hmm, What was that for?" Misty asked in reference to her husbands pouting.

"I was hoping for a little alone time before out adventure." Ash while getting close to his wife's ear so Aidan wouldn't hear. Misty just rolled her eyes and slapped his chest playfully. "I swear that's all you think about"

"Are you gonna make me a brother!" Aidan said which made his parents jaws drop. "Grandma said that's what she hopes you two are doing when you take me to house. Although she wants a sister, I don't like gwirls,  [girls] they're iky."

"You know your mom is a girl right." Ash reminded him "So is your grandma, Aunt May, and Aunt Dawn. We know many girls."

"Well they're ok but I don't like girls." Aidan said, refusing to change his mind. He definitely got his stubbornness from Misty.

"Trust me, there was this annoying red-headed girl I met when I was younger and let me tell you she was annoying-"

"Get to the point Ash." Misty said while giving a glare at Ash who sweatdroped.

"Anyway, eventually we became friends, then best friends, eventually I fell in love with her and we had you! Then after that we got married because grandma kinda forced that upon us."

Ash and Misty defiantly remembered that memory. Delia was ecstatic when they announced the pregnancy but the first thing she asked was when they were getting married. When Ash told Delia they had no plans to get married yet, she started throwing hints at them all the time to get married and eventually Ash proposed to Misty.

"Also Aidan, a life tip for when you find a girl, find a red-head. Their feisty, strong, and you won't get any sleep"

"Isn't that a bad thwing [thing] daddy?"

"ASH!" Misty yells, mortified "I will not have my son be a provocative bastard!"

"What's a bastard?" Aidan said as Ash clapped "congratulations babe, you just taught him his very first curse word" Ash said as Misty sighs and rubs her temples. "Go get changed and you mister will pay for that later" Misty says as she pokes her husbands chest.

"When? Later at night?" Ash said with a big grin. "Well of course." Misty said as she put her son down and steps closer to him. "At night, I'm giving you the prestigious honour of giving this little boy a bath tonight" Misty smirked as she picked up Aidan to at him dressed, leaving a gaping yet, incredibly turned on Ash behind her.