Paralouge

There was a time when the whole world was green and blue. Where the Earth was not called Earth but, Lyall instead. The sky, ocean, and land were alive. The sparkling ocean wrapped herself around the world in a dramatic display of pure beauty. Her name was, Milada. She was known for her grace, beauty, and utter destruction.

Beautiful, but dangerous. Many feared her power, but the ocean only wished to be with her love. Unfortunately, this desire would send her into fits of rage. She was known to cast monstrous storms over ships and doom fisherman to their deaths. Fearful she can be, but only sadness and kindness are in her heart.

In the middle of her embrace lay one singular continent. Historically, we would call this Pangaea, but historians are blind to his true nature. Brlety was Milada's husband. Brlety wished dearly to be with Milada, but her waves would drown him and so he was forced to be distance. His only interaction with his beloved wife was the gentle waves that rolled across his shores and the occasional flooding of his wife's tears. In his grief, he grew towering mountains so he could see his wife and her beauty.

Below the mountains lay lush emerald forests and open fields. He was rich and nourishing for all who lived and dwelled with him. Sad, but like his wife kind and caring. He was known for hospitality and security. His rocks and trees provided materials for homes. He was solid and strong, but slowly breaking. He missed his wife and wanted to be with her. He dreamed to be with her again.

Their sun was the sky, Novak. He was childish and playful. He would create fluffy clouds and fly them around. Sadly, Novak did not understand why he could never be with his family and cried for them. He would beat down his father's trees with wind and his tears would pelt the ocean. In the winter his tears would turn to ice and snow. He was a sweet child, but longed dearly for his parents. When he calmed himself down, he would paint a rainbow. It was a sign of love to his parents and asking for their forgiveness.

He knew he shouldn't pout and that his tantrums caused death, but he couldn't help it. He sent birds to sing to his mother and father and his parents would do the same. The birds mourned for the family and so did the rest of the creatures. Lyall could do nothing for the family and mourned with them.

Although the world was surrounded in sadness many found incredible joy. No time in history was happier and more peaceful than in that era. Most of the creatures lived in harmony and there were no humans to rip Lyall apart. Lyall was happy, and so was the family. In their sadness they found joy and happiness. But, it did not last long. All across Lyall lived creatures that are now considered "mythological" and "fake". Such as elves, fairies, dwarves, mermaids, centaurs, and so on. What historians do not tell you is that they were real. Some are still living in the shadows but most died off thousands of years ago.

Katka, is an elf from millions of years ago. Her story long forgotten, until now.

------------------------------------------------------

Pronunciations:

Bretly: https://forvo.com/word/cs/brlety/

Milada: https://forvo.com/word/cs/milada/

Novak: https://forvo.com/word/cs/nov%C3%A1k/#cs

Katka: https://forvo.com/word/cs/katka/

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 07, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Emerald Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें