War is coming

Percy's POV: 

After I flashed away from CHB I went to Olympus for a council meeting, when everyone was there Zeus said, there is a war coming. Gaea, Kronos, Oceanus, Hyperion, and all the Giants have joined together to create a massive army. They are marching right towards Camp Half-Blood. Perseus, I need you to teleport the Romans to CHB to help. Yes Zeus.

Time Skip

Percy's POV:

I flashed to the romans camp and told Reyna what happened, so she got all the Cohorts together and I flashed the to Camp Half Blood. The Greeks already knew wha happened because Hermes told them. I told the Romans to create two big watch towers so we could see if the army was coming. We always had people on lookout. Then someone shouted something from the watchtower he yelled, The Hunters of Artemis are coming!

Artemis's POV:

There it was Camp Half-Blood, there was two big watchtowers. Hmm, those are new. We ran right into the camp and the campers looked happier so did the Romans. There was Percy, standing tall his black hair flowing......ugh I love Percy but he can really distract me at times.

 14 hours later

Percy's POV:

It was 10:23 AM, it was a nice morning when the watchtowers horn got blown. The sign of an attack. I summoned Riptide and Armor. I put on the armor. Then I ran out, the Hunters were already there with the 1,2, and 5th Corhots (idk if I'm spelling that right)  Along with the, Apollo cabin, Athena cabin, Ares cabin, and the rest of the 7. Were is everyone else I shouted. They are coming! Then I heard a scream, a black arrow was lodged in the persons throat who was in the watchtower. Then the Titans marched up along cyclops, hell  hounds, dracane, and many other monsters. Kronos walked up and pointed his scythe at me. I nodded, smiled and walked up reading to kill him. He slashed at my arm I dove to the left and he missed. I ran and rolled right by his leg slashing him. I grew to my godly height and punched him. Then I stabbed him right through his heart. Kronos just disintegrated into golden dust. 1 down I thought 2 more to go. Plus giants and Gaea. I saw Zeus throwing his lightning bolt at Porphyrion and Jason slashing him with his gladius. 10 Giants left and 2 titans. I ran towards Oceanus and he slashed at me, and would've killed me but I froze time, ran behind him and unfroze Time, he slashed at the ground and i stabbed him, but while I was focused on him, Hyperion stabbed me with a javelin. It hurt a lot but it wasn't that bad of a wound, I swung around and just chopped off his head. I was pissed.

Zeus's POV:

Hmm, it was a good Idea to make Perseus a god, he just destroyed three powerful titans in about 5 minutes!

Percy's POV: I was watching the rest of the gods fight the Giants, Artemis and Apollo were just shooting Orion, with the Apollo cabin shooting him too. Lets just say, there's only 9 Giants left. I saw Hades and Nico killing  Alcyoneus, Annabeth and Athena fighting Enceladus, Leo and Hephateus fighting Mimas, Dionysus and Castor were killing Otis and Ephaltis....and so on. The enemy were getting destroyed after a while it was only, Gaea and 200 monsters. The campers kept killing the monsters while I went up to Gaea, since Zeus was knocked out Dinoysus weak, my Father weak. Hades tired. Etc. I was the only god left. I ran at Gaea I dodged her attack and slashed her, she raised the earth like spiked at me I jumped and slashed it. We kept battling like this for 30 minutes until I overpowered her and jumped up and stabbed her right through her heart. She crumpled into ash. Then a massive cheer went up. Hooray! Yippee! The war had ended. The Apollo cabin and Apollo were running around healing people. Everyone was exhausted including me I just fell asleep right on the ground.

Okay I thought I did really good on this chapter but idk. I think I'm going to end this story soon, because I started another story recently. And I'm getting tired of updating on 2 stories and this is almost done, I'm wrapping it up so there might be maybe another 2 chapters maybe 3. Bye guys! Please comment!

Word Count: 742