KYJ : No!  haha... i wish! He just offered to accompany me to go to my cousin's wedding party on saturday.

me : Really? wow.. way to go Yoojung-ah

KYJ : Hehe... actually not before i gave him a hint that i don't have anyone to go with and it must be uncomfortable to go alone. So he offered himself. He's so sweet.

me : Woah that still great YJ-ah. It's really sweet. You make a progress!

KYJ : Yeah... i think i'm getting closer to our 'Double Date' plan, remember?

Great! You broke my already broken heart Kim Yoojung ssi!

me : Yah! I pretend to never read that!

KYJ : Haha.. just kidding. I'm not getting closer to anything either. lol.

me : Tomorrow you have to tell me everything about you and Bogum oppa.

KYJ : Ok ma'am. See you tomorrow.

        I'm grinning as i'm out of the chat room apps. That's very good news that Yoojung seems getting more closer to her love interest now. I hope they will eventually be there. They deserve each other.

         I put my phone on the desk and throw my body to the bed. Try to not thinking about that stupid 'Double Date' plan

                                       *******

Sohyun's POV :

        Me and Yoojung sitting on the floor at my new house. It's literally a small house. It just have 1 toilet and 1 room where i can put my single bed, small kitchen, small cabinet and a small rounded dining table. I managed to bought all that stuff today. Han Jisoo helped me. And by the afternoon Yoojung came in to my house and helping me. It still mess everywhere, but at least we were succeded on put on my bed. So i will not sleeping in the cold floor tonight. I'm so happy that Yoojung have decided to sleepover tonight. She even brought her blanket and a single mattress. 

        I put the pizza and cold drinks on the dining table. To celebrate this day with Yoojung, i decided to order some pizza. So we're just sitting there, eating, dinking -soft drink of course-, chitchatting and laughing together. Thats when i know that Bogum agreed to go with Yoojung to her cousin's wedding reception. 

        "Really? woah.. i'm so glad to hear that Yoojungie,"

        "Yeah, i'm so happy. It's still tomorrow night but i'm already feeling nervous now," she said putting her palms on both her cheeks. And then she's grinning foolishly as she trying to cover her 'red like tomato' face with her hands. I laugh at her funny expression. It just a wedding reception, but it seems so big that Yoojung can't barely stop he grin. Well.. i guess we can be stupid and irrational when that thing called 'hormones' working on.

        I'm still giggling when she suddenly got a stupid idea.

        "So how about you and our dearly Vice President?"

I choked and instantly stop laughing. I'm not able to produce any words yet when she's attacking me again.

        "Hey, what if i tell Bogum oppa about your feelings for his cousin? I'm sure he will help you," she said shocking me. My eyes spontaneously performing a big perfect circle. Gosh... those words really scared me to death.

        "What?! Oh no, no.no, no, no! Don't be stupid Yoojung ah. I swear i'll kill you if you tell him even one word. I can't imagine if he find out about that and then he tell him. God... i better resign, cause i'm sure i will not be able to face him again after that...."