I remember the terror I felt as I checked her pulse, and the relief when I found it strong. I had sent for Theo and he said that it was for reasons out of our control. He'd told us that it will happen sometimes. And it does. I've come home to an unconsious wife many times since then.

Theo said it was a disease. It developed after all the trama she'd been through. Now, sometimes if she gets startled, her mind just shuts down and she passes out as a way to keep her from feeling much more pain.

I constantly worry about her while I'm at work, but it's going to get so much worse now.

What if it happens when she's pregnant? My mind flashed to a much worse scenario.

What if Ron comes back?

Honestly, it's a miracle she didn't pass out when he showed up. Maybe that's why she went right into shock after he was gone.

Ron could get in at anytime without Hermione knowing. I decided I was going to stay home from work tomorrow to put up more wards for Hermione. I decided I also wanted to teach her more defensive spells.

Hermione told me that she'd forgotten about most of the spells she'd learned at Hogwarts. I quickly learned that she didn't remember much spells or potions at all.

I held my witch closer and closed my eyes.

~ * ~ * ~

Hermione jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I was awake quickly when I heard her getting sick. I swiftly went into the bathroom and pulled her hair back.

"I don't feel good," she croaked, all but hugging the toilet bowl.

I wiped off her mouth and shut the bathroom door. I went to the bath and started it on somewhat hot water.

"What are you - ?"

"I want to take a bath with you, and I think it will make you feel better."

I put some bubbles in and started the juccizi jets. I swiftly stripped down, smirking at Hermione's lustful eyes. I then went to help her get her nightgown off.

We shared a nice relaxing bath. It did end up making her feel better.

"Oh! Draco! You have work!" Hermione rushed, getting out of the tub.

"Calm down, Love. I'm staying here today to put up some extra wards," I grinned, pulling her gently back.

"Oh... oh," she slowly relaxed again.

I leaned in and kissed her gently. Apparently, she wanted fire because she gripped my hair and kissed me harder.

When did my wife become so bold?

When she pulled away, she gave me a light smile.

"I'm going to get dressed."

I voiced many complaints as she left the bathroom. I sighed and slowly got out of the tub.

We both pulled on pajama clothes as they were more comfortable. I led the way downstairs.

My little wife wormed herself between my arms and into a hug. Her body fit perfectly with mine.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast. Why don't you pick a movie for us to watch?" She smiled when she pulled away.

"Sure."

She smiled back to me as she rushed to the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and surfed through the channels.

"How many eggs do you want?" She called from the kitchen.