Chapter 8: He's Back

Simon's P.O.V

He quickly dodges me though. Oh I should've known. As soon as I realize my stupidity, I hit my head on the wall outside my room on the other side of the hallway. My anger settles down, and I just sit there. Staring.

Tears quickly form in my eyes. Then I️ realize I'm hallucinating. I️ have to be. I️ went to his funeral. It was a closed coffin but he is dead and I️ am just hallucinating wanting him to be alive.

"Simon, calm down. Please. I️ love you and that's why I️ came back!" I️ couldn't believe the words. "You're just a hallucination. I️ am imagining you." "No you're not Simon. It's really me." He comes closer and hugs me. And I️ feel the warmth. The caring feels his body sends me.

"Simon, I️ left and faked my death to try and escape the outcome of this," he motions his hands between us. "I️ was so scared that I️ an away and now I️ realize how broken and hurt I️ left you by doing that." I️ just stare at him in silence. Now he realizes that what he did made me go crazy and almost lose my sanity-and my life. I️ look down at the scars on my arms. And the new cuts.

"Daniel. Look. At. My. Arms. This is because of YOU!! Your stupid motherfucking ass left because you were scared of your daddy. Who may I️ now say is dead." I️ wasn't exactly yelling but my voice was stern and full of anger. I️ knew because he flinched at every word. "So how dare you come back here and expect me to accept you into my arms after you fucking left and made me think you were dead for several months."

Daniel's P.O.V

Tears were building up in my eyes. Before I️ knew it a single tear was running down my cheek, followed by many more. But he was right. I️ came back here hoping he would still love me. But he doesn't, and he has every right not to. "I️-I'm sorry." I️ mutter between sobs. "Too damn late for that," he demands and then slams his door, locking me out forever. I️ fucked up so bad. At this point I️ was balling. Tears were streaming down my face.

I️ slowly eased myself down the stairs and out the door without meeting Mr. Hathe's curious eyes. I️ didn't feel like driving the fancy car, so I️ left it and the keys and walked the 5 miles to the hotel that I️ was staying at, refusing to go home.

Sorry this was an extremely short chapter but I️ really wanted to let you guys read some more. I️ promise the next chapter will be full length, 800+ words. It should be out in about a week or two. If not spam me and make me write. But for right now here's chappie 8. Cat out...✌🏻