Dinner

(Nobody's POV)
Ryan held the door open for Alex as she walked into the fancied restaurant she had ever been to.

(Alex's POV)
Woah, this place is hella fancy. I thought we'd just be going to the diner. I only brought like $30, how am I supposed to pay for something in here. A bottle of wine costs like $60.

(Ryan's POV)
Shit. I'm so damn nervous. What if she says no? What if she thinks I'm crazy? What if she hates me? What if.... no, I can't think of anything but spending the rest of my life with the woman I love. Even if it means leaving the FBI. I love her. There's nothing more to it.

(Nobody's POV)
After a delicious, yet expensive meal, Ryan orders dessert. Just a normal ice cream sundae, Alex's favourite. When the waiter places it on the table, Alex digs straight in, but Ryan stops her.

(Alex's POV)
Oh yes!! He got a Sundae. He know's its my favourite. I can't wait. I live this man so freakin much.

(Ryan's POV)
I hate to stop Alex from enjoying her dessert but I have to do it now. It's the only time that I'll have the courage to do it. Okay Ryan, lets do this. It's now or never.

(Nobody's POV)
As Ryan stops Alex from enjoying her dessert, he gets up from his seat and walks towards her. He gets down on one knee, pulls out his little velvet box and asks her the question that he's been waiting to since the day he met her.

(Ryan's POV)
"Alex, you know that from the day I met you on that plane that I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your smile, your laugh, your eyes, the way you care for everybody and put them before yourself. The way you work in a team and take care of everyone, even if it means sacrificing yourself. The way you protect your family and friends. Know it's my turn. I want to protect and look after you, I want to wake up to your smile every morning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, here's the question. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

(Alex's POV)
Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. This cannot be happening. Oh my God. I live and breathe for this man.
"YESSSSS!!!!! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I love you so so much"

(Nobody's POV)
She couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe it. They were going to spend the rest of their lives together. The whole restaurant was cheering and clapping. It's the start of a new chapter. Lets just hope it lasts.

A/N
Sorry guys, don't hate me. I've been super busy with work and school. I know how long you've waited for this so I just hope it met y'alls standards. I love you guys :))