Chapter Nineteen

"Niall! This is beautiful!" I gushed as we stepped into the honeymoon suite of our hotel. He shrugged. "Simon hooked us up," he explained, gesturing to the drinks on ice and various candles and rose petals. "Well, I just love it." Niall wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled his face in my shoulder, and I tilted my head as he began to kiss my neck. I moaned in pleasure and shut my eyes when he found my "sweet spot". He chuckled. "And I love you." He pushed away my hair to give himself more access.

I groaned when he finished, knowing that I would have one heckuva bruise on my neck later. I turned towards him, our lips met and began moving in perfect sync, neither one battling for dominance. Niall picked my legs up, wrapping them around his torso. I tugged at his hair, and he moaned into the kiss. He walked us to the bedroom......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I lay my head on his bare chest, exhausted, out of breath, and sore. "If I can't walk tomorrow, you're sleeping on the couch," I warned. He chuckled, still breathing hard as well. "Like I said before, it looks good for me if you can't walk." I rolled my eyes. "I should probably go take a shower," I whined. Niall grinned at me. "Alone," I warned. "I can't do that twice in one night." He laughed. "Alright, alright," he surrendered. I rolled off of him and tried to stand. "Gosh, Niall," I said, cringing at the pain all over my lower body. I stumbled a little before painfully walking to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself, wincing nearly every time I moved. It took me about fourty-five minutes, but I was finally able to finish. I was wrapping my hair in a towel when Niall walked in. "Ni!" I exclaimed. "What? You're dressed!" I rolled my eyes. "Do you not know how to knock?" He chuckled. "Babe, we just had sex, I just saw like every inch of you, and we're married. I think being able to walk in on you should be a given." I rolled my eyes again and threw a towel at him in frustration.

"Will you ever not be perverted?" I asked sarcastically. He shook his head and I laughed. "Yeah, fine. Boys," I mumbled. He laughed as I pretended to stomp away. "Hate you!" I yelled as he shut the door. "Hate you more!" Niall shot back. I laughed and started to dry my hair. "Leanna!" Niall yelled over it. I turned it off. "What?" I asked, trying to sound exasperated with him on purpose. "I love you." I turned and saw he was hanging halfway out the bathroom door. I smiled. "I love you, too."