Nightmare

"H-hikaru where are you!" I run as fast as I can through the halls of our mansion. I run into our room and it's filled with pictures of us together scattered all over the room. I pick up one of the pictures and see that someone has cut out my picture and put haruhi's picture where I was.
"Who could of done such a thing." I say aloud. I felt out of place like out of the picture. I rush out the door of our room and see a figure. "Hikaru!" I yell. The figure turned around but it was not hikaru it was haruhi.
"H-haruhi what are you doing here?" I ask. "Cut the crap kaoru." she says firmly. "huh?" I ask. "you know good and well that hikaru is mine." She says sassily. "you mean?." I ask. "that's right I was the one who cut the photos of you next to hikaru and put my picture instead" she says. "but why?" I ask. "because I love him and hikaru is mine you don't deserve hikaru only I do." She says. "No!" I say. "Hikaru is not yours he is mine and you'll never love him like I do!" I yell. "Hmm perhaps your right she says while taking something out of her back pocket. (Takes out a knife) "with you out of the picture I will have hikaru all to myself." "H-haruhi wait!" that's all I can say before I feel a sharp pain in my chest. "Sorry kaoru it's for the best it was destiny"

Kaoru pov.

I wake up from that terrible nightmare and check the place where haruhi stabbed me. "phew still alive." I say to myself and snuggle up to hikaru for a warm and tight embrace.
Morning

Hikaru pov

I wake up to kaoru's tight embrace. he's so cute when he sleeps I thought. I get up gently so I won't awaken kaoru from his slumber and creep downstairs to see what's for breakfast.
Looks like our favorite. kaoru is going to be so happy. I can't wait until he gets up. I walk into the kitchen and wait for him.

Kaoru POV

I wake up to hikaru not being there.
I got scared. I ran into every room on the second floor and then ran downstairs into the kitchen.*slam!*
"Hikaru!" I yell. "Your finally awake kaoru." hikaru said.
I ran over to hikaru and hugged him. "don't scare me like that hikaru." I say.
"Ok ok kaoru. look what is for breakfast." hikaru said. "you mean?" I asked. "yup." hikaru said.
Skip- hikaru POV- on phone
"Hey haruhi let's go to the arcade today."
"sure sounds good."
"Great pick you up at 11:00"
"Ok see you then bye."
"Later."

End. And now kaoru POV-

"Hikaru what are you gonna do today?" I asked. "Well I'm going to the huge arcade with haruhi today. why is there something wrong? he asked. "no just asking." I said slightly sad. "well if you need me I'll be upstairs." I say. "oh alright." hikaru said slightly disappointed.
When I went upstairs I fell face flat on the bed. *SIGH!* why does he always have to be around haruhi? why can't he just stay here with me? I thought. I know it sounds selfish but it's the sad truth. I love my brother soo much.

A few moments later-

"Kaoru I'm leaving now."hikaru said.
"What so soon!" I yelled. "yea I have to pick up haruhi." he said.
I got up and hugged him. "I'll be back later kaoru." he said. "promise?" I asked. "I promise,now I gotta go. love you kaoru." hikaru says. "love you too."
And after that he leaves. I shut my door and lean against it. my heart was beating so fast and I was blushing a deep red. "why'd I say that." I questioned myself and layed down on the bed.

Hikaru POV at haruhi's

"Hey haruhi, well you look awfully cute today. "t-thanks hikaru." she said while blushing. "let's go." I say cheerfully.
We get in the limo and go to the arcade. I feel haruhi lean on my shoulder to find her fast asleep. she looks so cute.
Once we arrive I shake her lightly so she can wake up. "haruhi wake up were here." I say softly. "huh are we there yet." she says sleepily. we get out the car and I take her to the arcade. I see her eyes widen. "W-wow hikaru I didn't know that the arcade was gonna be this awesome!" she says with a shocked expression. "haruhi are you just gonna stand there and be amazed or have fun with me?" I asked. she smiled and ran over to the games while I got the tokens.

Kaoru POV

"Ugh I'm so bored!" I say. "why why why why WHY!" I yell. "*sigh* I need to clear my mind." I say. my eyes got wide and I ran over to my laptop. I got the perfect plan. I go on gmail and start typing.
-Hey hunny, Mori do you wanna hang out with me at my beach house for a few days? I'm bored right now and hikaru is away for the time being so what do you say?-
I sent the message and started texting the rest of the host members to see if they were going.
Tamaki- sure of course I think it would be a wonderful idea- signed the prince~
Hunny- that would be wonderful me and takashi will bring the cake see ya then.
Kyoya- if Tamaki is going then I have no choice in going.
Mori- mm ok.
This is great see you all there in 2 hours bye- signed kaoru~
I got up and ran to get packed. This was going to be awesome and now I can finally clear my mind. I ran downstairs and asked some of the maids to go to the store and buy some snacks and food for the beach house sleep over and meet us there. after I went back upstairs and wrote a note to hikaru
Dear, hikaru
I am at the beach house with everyone else. we are going to be there for the weekend so see you later. love you.
Sincerely kaoru~ p.s. catch up with me.
After I ran downstairs put it on the fridge and went in the limo to go to the hitachiin beach house.

Skip-

"The beds are prepared master hitachiin." one of the maids said. "the snacks are also prepared master hitachiin." The other maid said.
"Thanks you guys you are dismissed." I say." I walk into my room lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "only 1 more hour." I say and fall into a deep sleep.
Skip at the hitachiin manor.

Hikaru POV

"Hikaru I'm hungry." haruhi whined. "yea me too." I say. I open the door and say "kaoru I'm home!" there was no response. I wander the house to see where he was at but then "hikaru come in the kitchen there's a note on the fridge." haruhi said. I walk into ge kitchen and read the note.

Dear hikaru,

I am at the beach house with everyone else. we are going to be here for the weekend so see you later. love you.
Sincerely kaoru~ p.s. catch up with me.
"So what does if say?" haruhi asked. "ne haruhi you wanna go to my beach house for the weekend?" I asked.
Skip at the beach house
"Master kaoru wake up the limo has arrived." I hear the maids say. I got up wiping the sleep out of my eyes and greeted everyone. "hi guys!" I say.
Hiya kao-chan!" hunny says cheerfully as ever. "hi." Mori says plainly. "yo." Kyoya says. "thanks for letting us stay here for the weekend kaoru." Tamaki said.
I show them to there rooms and wait until they get settled. *knock knock* " Come in." I say. "Hi kao-chan I just wanted to say thanks for letting me and takashi stay here for the weekend and how awesome this beach house is." hunny-senpai says. "your welcome senpai anytime." I say with a smile. "oh I forgot to ask kao-chan wheres hika-chan?" he says with a worried look on his face. "don't worry senpai he should be here any minute." I say. "That's good to hear!" he says with a smile. "oh senpai there is snacks on the kitchen table." I say. his face changes from happy to eager. "S-snacks. as in cake and stuff right." he asks. "yup." I say. "CAKE!!!" he yells as he runs off to the kitchen for his cake. I just laugh.

Hikaru POV

"Were finally here haruhi." I say. "woah I can't believe that this is your beach house it's beautiful." she says. I smile. we both walk up to the door and knock.
*knock knock*

Kaoru POV

"I'll get it!" I say. it's probably hikaru.
I open the door with a wide smile. but then my smile slightly fades but I hide it and try to contain my smile. "hikaru haruhi your here." I say and hug both of them. why was she here It wasn't suppose to be like this! they both come inside and the maids show them to their rooms. I walk into the bathroom, look into the mirror and say "this truly is a nightmare."