Pffft, nightmares

Kaoru dream mode~

I was walking in the mall by myself trying to find Hikaru. Where could he be? And why is the mall empty? I kept walking forward to see an auburn colored hairstyle like mine sitting in a chair. "Hikaru!" I ran up to him. Something was wrong. I continue forward and see red stuff on the floor. I finally reach him. "Hikaru?" I turn him around and he was dead. Covered in blood and gore. "Ah!" I scream. I turn around to see haruhi with something in her hand. "If I couldn't have him then no one could so, I killed him. Your next you stupid trash bucket." She pulled out a taser and ran up to me. "Ya know, tazer are like lightning in your own little hands!"  and then she tazed me and I feel shaking and then She stabbed me.

End_

I woke up quickly on the floor. "Ugh again." I say agitated. I looked next to me to find Hikaru there too. He woke up. "Morning kaoru. What's wrong? Another nightmare? Don't worry kaoru il protect you no matter what." Hikaru says hugging me. All I could do was smile. "I love you kaoru. He says in the crook of my neck. It came out muffled but I heard it loud and clear. "I love you too Hikaru. A single tear drop came out my eye and I closed my eyes overjoyed.

It has been a few weeks since haruhi has been expelled. I feel much happier and it is now our vacation. Everything is practically normal again.  Haruhi goes to lobelia girls academy. Huh it suits her, well to my opinion. Now nothing can get in between Hikaru and my love. Whenever I have a nightmare, I don't have to be afraid anymore because He will always be there for me, and I'll always be there for him, no matter what. Hitachiin twins forever. Am I right?