My Neighbor Totoro: The Alternate Ending

Have you ever heard of a Movie called "My Neighbor Totoro"? It follows schoolgirl Satsuki and her younger sister Mei, as they settle into an old country house with their father and wait for their mother  to recover from an illness in an area hospital. As the sisters explore their new home, they encounter and befriend playful spirits in their house and the nearby forest, most notably the massive cuddly creature known as Totoro. Yeah, that movie. Well, what if  Hayao Miyazaki The Director of The Movie told you that he found an unreleased, dark and creepy ending? Well, it happened to me a few days before writing this.

It's a bit of a long story. I was walking home from school until i saw a man selling DVDs at a garage sale in my neighborhood.

I Went there to look for the garage sale,

I don't know how the garage sale recovered these copies of movies, but it had almost everything that it could get it's hands on. However, I stayed silent about that. I didn't work on the garage sale anyway. However, as I was searching down in the box of DVDs, I found something that caught my eye.

My Neighbor Totoro Includes Never Before Seen Alternate Ending

It was rather interesting. It had a word that reminded me of The Second Studio Ghibli Film that Disney made in the US. It reminded me of My Neighbor Totoro, the same movie I just talked about earlier.  I took the DVD home with me.

When I opened the case, The DVD was Different, it was written crudely with a black marker saying My Neighbor Totoro Alternate Ending, I wonder what the alternate ending was gonna be like, so i went home to get a drink and some snacks and watched it. 

The 2001 Walt Disney Home Entertainment Logo was absent, just some previews from movies that played normally. Then it  cuts to the DVD Menu, But everything was different. The Sky was blood red, Satsuki and Mei were dead lying with blood in the river, the Tree had no leaves, and Totoro was seen sitting on a branch with blackshot eyes and there was no music, just wind blowing. I clicked play.

The Movie Opens Regularly with the Studio Ghibli Logo, Then The Screen goes distract, until it starts with a normal scene where The girls find out that a planned visit by Yasuko has to be postponed because of a setback in her treatment. Satsuki, disappointed and worried, tells Mei the bad news, which Mei doesn't take well. This leads into an argument between the two, ending in Satsuki angrily yelling at Mei and stomping off. Mei was crying with blood coming out of her eyes instead of tears. Then, Satsuki is Seen with Black angry eyes with red pupils, Saying ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH! I Was Shocked that Satsuki was using that language like that, Then she finds Mei to go kill her. Mei was sitting crying, but it sounded like a real human's cry, not an anime cry. Satsuki found her. Satsuki pulled out a knife and yelled IT'S TIME TO DIE YOU BITCH! She kills Mei in the heart with a knife with real blood. Mei was dead alright.

Killing made Satsuki feel so alive. Satsuki then runs to her house where her dad was sitting inside. Satsuki came into her house. When Satsuki's dad saw her with the knife, she sliced his head off and pulling his heart out, Then she kills her Granny with a chainsaw pulling her skin and eyes out, After that, she went to the hospital to see her mother, and kills her by stapling her in the head with her granny's skull and a knife. She was happy that her sister and relatives were dead. 

Totoro, Catbus, Medium Totoro and Small Totoro came to Satsuki, and they looked at the dead bodies of her family. Totoro turned mad and roared very loudly at Satsuki, Totoro's roar sounded like Arthur.exe's Roar. After Totoro's very loud roar, Satsuki gone deaf. Then Satsuki yells YOU MADE ME GO DEAF YOU ASSHOLE!!! Catbus then scratches Satsuki on the face. Satsuki lied on the floor. After that, she had no time to object. Medium Totoro stabbed her eyes with a stick and Small Totoro was eating her arm. Then Totoro Scratches Satsuki's body and opening her stomach to eat her organs. I was shocked that Satsuki was dead. 

Then it was cut to black for a few seconds, then it shows Totoro, Catbus, Medium Totoro and Small Totoro  staring at the dead bodies of Satsuki, Mei,Tatsuo, Yasuko, and Granny. Totoro says in a scary voice Satsuki, Mei and their relatives are dead, If you see the red light, You will die! Then the video ends with no end credits but a message that says Real suffering is not Known, which is Very Similar to Suicidemouse.avi, It was Disturbing as i throw the DVD in the bin, and i had nightmares about it.

The next day, Saturday, I think I woke up at 9:56 AM. I turned on my computer and went on Google to look up information about the alternate ending. No results.

I went to my Yahoo Mail and contacted Hayao Miyazaki about this.

The reply was in Japanese, So I had to translate the reply. 

Here's what Hayao's reply said in English:

"Where did you find this original ending, we are sorry that your dreams have been crushed! One day, there was a guy named Furuko, he was hired in 1986, but got fired in Oct. 1992 for making these kind of scenes from our movies. We are sorry for making you scared and we hope that we'll never happen again!"

If you Find a DVD of My Neighbor Totoro That has The Alternate Ending in it, Don't Watch it, just destroy it!