Chapter 2: Awkward not really.

Hi, currently this story has 4 reads. This might not get more reads but hey, I like this story so far so yeah. I'm going to keep this story.

______________________

Dani's P.O.V

I woke up to this rise and fall Of Tyler's breathing. Since his eyes are shut, I took a minute to admire him.

I saw his flaws.

The Acne scars on his cheeks.

The light stubble across his cheeks.

The way his Meduim-length eyelashes cascade a small shadow on to his pink tinted cheeks.

The way his eyes race under his eyelids.

His perfectly framed body stirred, signaling he was waking up. I lay back on his chest, looking at the plain white ceiling, acting as if nothing happened.

I'm a good actress, I think.

He stirred again.

And again.

Until he started screaming.

I got off his chest quickly and saw his eyes were wide open and he was laughing so hard, his face was red.

"YOU LITTLE D*CK!" I screamed at him, laughing along but trying to keep a serious expression.

So I'm doing what people loved on Vine, laughing with no expression.

I propped myself on to my elbows and stopped laughing, thinking about food and all it's magical wonders.

I may be 20 but I have the mind of a 11 year old girl in puberty.

Oh yeah, I'm still locked in that stage.

"What's it like, in Ohio?" I asked Tyler.

He lived his entire life till the age of 14. Then he moved to LA in escape to find his way out of the horrid school he went to, but only succeeded for a year until his parents found him. They sent him money to pay for the house he still lives in today, but he teaches himself with the help of online school and his family. That's why I say he was 'homeschooled'.

He explained to me the climate, the people, the similarities to there and here, and more but I'm not listening.

To busy paying attention to his face.

I watched the way his lips moved with a gentle force and the way his face lights up and he smiles when he mentions certain things.

He's cute in every way possible.

" Hello? Earth to Dan!!" Tyler laughed, waving his hand in my face likes he's Ms.America or a princess, but very fast.

"What- oh I'm right here. Duh." I sasses quickly.

He looked at me blankly.

Am I a white wall, with white paint on it?

And he is watching it dry?

Seems like it.

"Hey, can we get Starbucks? I'm in the mood for it." I laughed awkwardly to break the silence.

"When are you not, you white girl." Tyler smiled, getting up to go get ready. As in brush his teeth and take a shower.

I rolled my eyes and stripped down and open my drawer in this house.

Since I've been here a lot it's gots to a point where I brought some of my clothing that I don't wear on a regular basis. But the clothing is still very gorgeous and fashionable. All different kinds for all kinds if weather. I even have my own umbrella here!