Chapter 2

School was over and I walked out of the doors, taking a deep breath of freedom.
"Akiza!" I spun around to see Yusei walking towards me.
"You need a ride home?," He asked me. He was always looking out for me.

I could never ask for a better...friend.
"Sure, I'd love one."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I arrived home at 9:30. The sky was dark.

The reason I came home so late was because Yusei got 'lost'. Which, by the way, is ridiculous because he's been to my house a thousand times.

Anyways, I walked into the house and up to my parents' room to see if,they in fact did, come home. The door creaked opened as I pushed it slowly.

I walked into the room to find their heads under the covers. I removed the covers carefully and gasped.

Their body parts were chopped up. Their body parts were staining the perfectly white sheets.

My vision became blurry as I clasped on the floor. I sobbed.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
The next day came and I knew I had to get rid of the bodies. But where?

It's funny...you'd think I'd be mourning the loss of my parents but instead I'm trying to figure out where I can bury their bodies. Well here's an idea.

Why don't you just tell the cops what happened? Because...they'd make a big deal of it and I'd be the number one suspect.

But...I guess it's the right thing to do.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
"I'm telling you Trudge. That's what I saw when I got home," I told Officer Trudge.
"Akiza, how many times do I have to tell you, it's Officer Trudge," He spoke.
"Sorry I'm late I couldn't get here on...time...Akiza what are you...? Oh my god! It's your parents I'm reporting on! Oh my gods I'm so sorry!," Carly spoke and rushed to hug me.
"Carly, can we not mention which senator is dead?," I asked.
"Or the location their bodies were found? Or maybe-Akiza," Carly interrupted me.
"Do you not want me to report this? Cause if I don't, someone else will," Carly finished.
"No they won't. I won't let them." Carly sighed.
"Okay, Fine. But if anything else big happens I am reporting it," Carly spoke and walked off. Carly is my best friend.

Pulling her away from her dream, can be quite challenging. Anyways.

Now that we know she won't report on this...What now?
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys thanks to that one reader who decided he/she was going to read this book. Even if it is only one person it means a lot. Anyways second chapter out for you third one will becoming out soon. Thanks again.
-lynch