My hero

Hey guys...I just want to apologise for not updating frequently. School has been going on for 3 months and I've been getting a lot of homework..
Please don't hunt me down!!

P.s pretend that the girl had green eyes and brown hair whilst the boy has silver hair :)
-Play song-
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Winry POV

Looking up from my favourite book, harry potter, I noticed everyone had left the park to go get food. Packing my glasses and book away I jogged up to them until a hand grabbed my arm from an alley. "Hey there cutie, what's your name?" He said before nuzzling his head into my hair "please stop that" I politely requested whilst moving away from his face "come on now. We just want to play!" He said whilst walking closer making me back up. Feeling the wall on my back I froze. Our noses were nearly touching and I could smell the alcohol in his breath. Desgusting!

His hand grabbed my waist as he slowly slid them down probably savouring every moment "you have soft skin cutie" he whispered into my ear making me shudder in desgust. Pushing him away i said "get off me" his face twisted from his grin into a dark scowl. "I wouldn't have said that if I was you!" He growled before a lance made out of ice hit him making him stumble onto the ground unconscious.

"Well that was easier than I though" a cool (pun intended) tone echoed around the alley. Silver hair glowed majestically in the setting sun as a teen entered the alley. "Winry...are you okay?" His tone was now laced with worry as he ran his fingers through his hair "what if I was too late!" "What would he have done to you" "what DID he do to you" he muttered. Pyt's cold hand grabbed mine as he pulled me into his chest. A  slight blush formed as I could hear his heart beat "my hero" I muttered before closing my eyelids and drifting off into dream land.

-In dream land-
Nobody POV

In Winry's dream land, load of little, smirking Pyt's gathered around her, either tugging onto her clothes or sitting on her hair or lap. Giggling, Winry's blush grew when one of the Pyt's popped out wings from his back, flew up to her face and pecked her on the cheek then booped her nose.

Best. Dream. Ever!

-in real world-
Pyt's POV

"My hero" snapped me out of my trance and I looked down to see my arms around Winry's petit waist. Blushing, I pecked her cheek and booped her nose making her smile.

Gosh I love her!