Rags:-very funny here i am saying u i miss u but u r saying i list bet and etc..

Dev:-goes to him and saya how r u chotu.
Shaurya hugs him and says fine and how r u.
All are looking with confusion and looks at shocked face of laksh.

Arjun and sanskar goes to wards laksh and holds his shoulder.
Shaurya goes to dayal and shailaja touches their feet and takes blessings.

Dayal:-how r u shaurya.

Shaurya:-fine badai papa.

Raj:-dayal is badai papa that means rags is sister thank god.

Sakshi:-did u say anything.

Raj:-i will xpkain u afterwords.

Sakshi:-ok.

Sanskar:-to laksh say thanks to god bro that person wats his name.

Sheena:-shaurya bhai.

Sanskar:-u remembered every well sheebu.

Sheena:-ofcourse why not look at him he is so handsome.

Arjun:-he is not that handsome.

Laksh:- haa he is not that handsome look at him properly.
Rags and shaurya lisens to him sliently and laughs by looking at each other.

Shaurya:-so he is laksh goenka.

Rags:-haa i think he is not feeling well that u hugged me after i called badai papa also he didnt relaise that i am your brother.

Rags:-really .

Shaurya:-haa.

Rags:-thats funny.
Dev comes near to them and says wats cooking in between you both.
Rags and shaurya both nodes their head in no.

Sanskar:-why are feeling jeously laksh after knowing that shaurya is brother of rags.

Laksh:-wat brother how come u know that.

Sheena:- seriously shaurya called dayal uncle as a badai papa that means rags is sister to him naa.dont tell me that u are that level of jeously that u didnt understand that they both are brother and sister.

Arjun:-for u he is also a brother naa.

Sheena:-for me who wants to call such a hand as handsome guy as a brother.

Arjun:-i want to u to call him .

Sanskar:-excuse me arjun wat u said.
Sheena and arjun says at a time nothing.
Laksh laughs at arjun.

Arjun:-you are laughing at me bhai instead of helping me and why dont u laugh after all ur lined cleared as he is your another brother in law.

Sanskar:- arjun then just propose her who asked to stay dumb.
Arjun and laksh opens their mouth are looks at sanskar.
Sanskar closes their mouths by his both hands and goes near to arjun and keeps hand on his shoulder and says my sister choice is damn good arjun.

Arjun:-you mean.

Sanskar:-i know arjun that u both like each other and i am the most happiest person to know that my sister will be every lucky to have u and ur family in her life and when it come to laksh when he started liking rags and i came 100% sure that she will be pampered in your house like we psmpered her.
Arjun and sanskar hugs and arjun says i will take care of her more than my life .