Sansky:- come on its matter of some time.

Sheebu:- oo yaa its matter of some time.one day u will get married right obiviously you will wear sherwani.

Sansky :- haa tho wats new in that.
( laksh whole family is watching them but they
are not seeing that they are observing them )

Sheebu:- ofcourse it will be new because i am going to stich ur sherwani which weights minimum 100kgs when u wear it start complaing then i will say come on bhai its matter of sometime
Bare karnai walon ko pucho kaisai lagaiga and stamps on his feet .

He starts shouting snd jumping on one feet then they lisen some one is laughing and lisening to them they both turn and sees rajnath family .

Sheena:- when did they came bhai(in slow voice)

Sansky:- a while ago.

Sheena:- you are saying that now.

Sanky :- sorry yar.

Sheebu:- unbelievable and wishes them by hi to all and takes blessing from raj and sakshi.and says i will go and get ready aunty in few minutes.

Sakshi:-sheena beta if u dont mind shall i make u ready.

Sheena:- with doudtfull face says ok aunty lets go .

Sheena and sakshi goes from there to sheena room.

Mean while dp and ap comes down .

Raj:- wow look hero and herione are coming.

Ap:- bhaiya were is Sakshi.

Raj:- she went to help sheena to get ready.

Ap:- what she can get ready wait i will go.

Raj:- kya ap cant sakshi help to get ready for sheena .

Sakshi:- ofcourse i have all rights on her see how beautifull she is looking .
All shocked to sheena as she is looking damn cute .

All praises her and then she looks at arjun who is looking at her.

She asks him by raising eyebrows like how is she looking.
Arjun say with fingers super.
Mean while raichands and gagidias reach at a time parents and swara comes inside and rags and dev while coming.

Rags:- bhai how i am looking today.

Dev:- like always pagal monkey.

Rags:- so mean bhai and pushes him slowly .

But he hits his head with durgas head who is just coming.
They both shout ouchh.

Dev:- i am really sorry are u ok .

Durga:- actually i sm sorry i didnt see u i am do sorry by rubbing head and lifts her eyes and watches at dev .
Dev gets keep on looking at her and says she is so beautifull.

Rags:- i am sorry i push him but i didnt see u and finds thst they are not lisening to her and list into eachothers eyes and thinks to disturb but stop and thinks something and silently walks inside and stand infront of them and takes a pic then she goes and coughs .
By this they both comes into their senses.

Rags:- so can we go inside or u both still wants to stsnd here in this postion , haa its ok for me if u stsnd like this but it will difficult for guest who wants to come inside and see its already traffic jamed.
Dev and durga says wat and watches that few guests are waiting outside.
They feel awekword and moves towards their parents.

Dp asks both gagodias and raichands wear from your kids.
They see their are coming and says here they are and points towards them.

Laksh get mesmerised seeing ragini.
Raj and sakshi signal to laksh and laksh gets shy.

While walking dev and durga hands met each other and feels something newly .
Screen freezes on faces of dev and durga faces

Precap:- rags meeting goenkas and swara apology to sansky by holding her ears and sansky keep looking at swara cute face.
Dev and durga again collides to each other.
Arjun and sheena shares some cute moments.