The Bath - Erotica Short - NSFW - 21+

She sank into the deep stand alone bath and let the hot bubbles caress her soft naked skin. The water slipped over her legs, warming her instantly.

Her head sank back against the cold edge of the bath. The chill reaching the bones of her neck and making her nipples harden as they poked through the waters surface.

She rubbed her temples. It had been such a long hard day, her mind and body ached, all she wanted was him.

As she closed her eyes, his face filled her mind. His stubble rough against his skin, his smile and his shining blue eyes.

She tried to push him from her mind as she picked up her book and glass of wine and began reading.

She saw the words on the page, her eyes taking in each one. She reached the bottom and realised she had taken none of it in, her whole conscious was thinking of only him. She gave in and lay back in the water and closed her eyes once more.

She imagined watching him watching her. The idea turned her on and she parted her legs, resting one over each side of the bath, her long blonde hair danging down.

Water dripped from her red painted toe nails, splashing against the floor. She trailed her hands up her neck and slowly down her body, her soft fingertips brushing her own silky skin. She sighed as she reached her breast, her fingers stroking her hard nipple.

She cupped her breast tightly and let her other hand trail down her stomach to the inside of her thighs.

She imagined it was his strong hands that touched her, as her own hand slipped between her legs. A faint moan escaped her lips as his fingers found her already swollen pussy lips. As she played she could almost feel his breath on her neck as he kneeled at the edge of the bath, his watch resting on the sink behind them, his hand under the water.

His fingers slipped inside her with his thumb rubbing her clit, he pulled that face he always did when she turned him on as her pussy gripped tightly around his fingers under the warm water. He softly whispered "cum for me" in her ear.

Her legs resting on the edges of the bath started to twitch as her hips bucked in the water, grinding against her own hand. She squeezed her breast and nipple harder as her orgasm built, her pussy twitching and throbbing tight, warmth spreading through her thighs as she came hard thinking of his face.

She relaxed back into the water, catching her breath. She knew he would have told her she was a good girl.