Revealed

"I wonder what's taking Riker so long? It's been... almost 10 minutes", I said pacing back and forth. I saw no one was looking so I snuck away to Brooke's room. I peeked through the little window to see Brooke and Riker making out. Her hands were tangled in his hair, and his hands were way to low for my liking. I slammed the door open and charged at Riker. "GET OFF OF HER!!", I yelled pulling him away. I pinned him up against the wall. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! ".

"Ross!", Mr. Peterson yelled. "You and Riker out here now!", he said sternly. I looked back at Brooke and noticed she looked petrified. "What happened?".

"Riker was making out with Brooke!", I whisper yelled.

"No, Brooke kissed me, and things got a little carried away", Riker whispered. "I don't know why though".

"She could've thought you were her boyfriend. Did you guys ever kiss or do anything in the past that could make her think that?", Mr. Peterson asked. I looked at Riker, and he didn't say a word.

"Riker... you guys didn't do anything, right?", I asked. Riker looked down at the floor and nodded. I can't believe this guy. I was clenching my fist wanting to punch him right now.

"It was before you guys were dating. The first night her, Darren, and Ryder came over to swim, and we all watched movies", he said disappionted.

"You mean the night before Brooke and I kissed?", I asked getting angrier. He nodded.

"Ross I know you're upset-", I cut the doctor off.

"UPSET! I'm PISSED, FURIOUS, IRRITATED that my brother kissed my girlfriend NOT once but TWICE!", I whisper yelled.

"Actually three times", Riker mumbled. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"But if she thinks her and Riker are dating then you need to go along with it, both of you", the doctor said before I could say anything.

"But she's suppose to love me", I said raising my voice.

"Don't worry Ross we'll figure something out", Riker said putting his hand on my shoulder. I yanked my shoulder away and walked back into Brooke's room.

Brooke's POV

I was a little afraid of younger looking Riker (Ross) after what happened. Why did he do that? Riker IS my boyfriend. We kissed. I remember it under a tree at midnight. Younger looking Riker came in and sat in the chair next to my bed.

"I wanted to say sorry about what happened a few minutes ago. I didn't mean to scare you", he said looking at his hands.

"Why did you do it?", I asked trying to look into his eyes.

"Because you're my... nevermind", he said.

"I'm your what? I'm so confused", I said holding my head.

"Do you really not remember me?", he asked. I shook my head.

"Can you tell me?", I asked. He shook his head; his eye were filling with tears. I patted the spot next to me on the bed, and he came over and sat next to me. I sat up and hugged him. He was surprised at first but then held me close and tight to his body. I got these weird butterflies in my stomach when I hugged him. It can't mean anything... right?

"I Love you", he whispered.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

What did you guys think?

Sorry it took forever to update:( Have a LOT of track meets.

Ross knows about Riker and Brooke :0

What do you guys think is going to happen???

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!!!

Until net time R5ers;)