I Saw Everything

Brooke's POV

I woke up this morning and decided to take a shower or at least try since I have this stupid cast on. I still have no idea how I broke my arm. I didn't tell anyone what Ross did. I got out of the shower and got dressed into bright pink sweat pants and a black cami. I was sitting on the couch eating chocolate ice cream out of the carton watching Girl Code. Someone knocked on the door. I was still holding my ice cream so I had to open the door with my crippled arm.

"Hey, wow you look hot", Rocky said. I wasn't wearing any make up and my hair was in a messy bun. It's Sunday not everyone wakes up a supermodel.

"Thanks", I said sarcastically.

"Are you okay?", He asked.

"What are you talking about?", I asked confused.

"I saw what happened between you and Ross", he said siting down on the couch.

"What did you see?", I asked setting down my ice cream and taking a seat next to him.

"Ross hit you", he said. I didn't know what to say. Flashbacks of what happened were playing in my head. "He never came home last night. He's still not home". I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell into Rocky's arms and cried. He wrapped around me rubbing my back.

"I was so scared Rocky. He was so angry. I didn't know what to do. I barely know him. He tells me he loves me, but I can never say it back. I've never been so scared in my entire life," I cried.

"Shh, it's okay, Ross was a jerk he shouldn't have said those things to you. If he really loved you he would be here with you now trying to win your heart back instead of being where ever he is right now", he said. He lightly held my face in his hands. "You're so beautiful and perfect. If Ross can't see that it's his loss. Any guy would be lucky to have you", he whispered. Rocky wiped the remaining tears off my cheeks with his thumbs. I looked into his big brown eyes, and he started leaning in.

Ross' POV

I got dressed and ran out of the hotel. I don't even remember what happened last night. I got a cab to take me home. Even though Brooke and I aren't dating I feel like I need to tell her what happened. She deserves to know, especially after what I did to her. She probably doesn't want to see me ever again. Who could blame her? I still can't believe I hit her. She probably told everyone, and If she did I wouldn't have a home to go back to. I walked up to Brooke's front door. She's probably still asleep. I went to the window in her living room to see if she was awake. I saw Rocky and Brooke sitting on the couch, and Brooke was crying on Rocky's shoulder.

"I was so scared Rocky. He was so angry. I didn't know what to do. He tells me he loves me, but I can never say it back. I've never been so scared in my entire life", she cried. I can't believe I hurt her that bad emotionally. I have never seen her cry, and Ryder said she never cries.

"Shh, it's okay. Ross was a jerk. He shouldn't have said those things to you. If he really loved you he would be here with you now trying to win your heart back instead of being where ever he is right now", Rocky said holding her. I can't believe rocky would say that. I know I was a jerk actually no I wasn't a jerk I was an ass hole, But I DO love her. "You're so beautiful and perfect. If Ross can't see that then it's his loss. Any guy would be lucky to have you", he whispered holding her face in his hands. I know she's beautiful and perfect. I made a mistake a BIG mistake. He wiped away the tears on her cheeks. The tears I caused. They were looking into each others eyes, and Rocky started leaning in. Rocky is kissing Brooke, and she's kissing back. Screw Brooke, I'm single. I can do what I want. She doesn't deserve to know, and she deserved that smack across face. Actually, she deserves another one. I hope her and Rocky are happy together. She's just going break his heart. I wonder if Natalie's available.

Rocky's POV

We pulled away. I was shocked that I kissed her. She's like my little sister, but something about the kiss felt right.

"I'm sorry", I said. She shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry", she said. I looked at her confused. "Sorry I didn't kiss you sooner", she grabbed my face and kissed me again. Of course I kissed back. I like Brooke. She's really pretty and funny. "What should we do?", she asked.

"We could watch a movie", I suggested. She nodded and put in The Bling Ring. I wrapped my arm around Brooke and she cuddled into my chest like she always she does when we watch movies. I wasn't paying attention to the movie because I couldn't stop thinking about me and Brooke. Are we dating? Are we just an item? What will Ross think? Who even cares? He practically pushed her into my arms, and I would be happy to protect her and love her. What even happened to Ross?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

What did you guys think?

ROSS?!?!?!?!?!

Rocky and Brooke?!!?!?!?!?

What do you guys think will happen???????

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time R5ers;)