"I need to pick up Wayo. I plan to eat breakfast with him before going to P'Knot house." Pha tries to pull the blanket.

"Why you need to wake me up? Just go then." Arthit kick Pha who seat a the end of the bed.

"I can not do that, it will be a rumor if some who know us see I and Wayo together. Wayo in your body remember." Pha stands and starts to get annoying with Arthit.

Argh.....

Arthit kicks the blanket and reveals his whole body with wearing just a short. He seats and takes one pillow and throw at Mo Pha.

"Why are you not wearing proper clothes? You make Wayo body sick." Pha picks up the pillow and put it on the bed and helps fold the blanket. Arthit just closes his eye and ignore Phana.

"What's up with this room? It's a messy in here." Pha starts to clean up the room little by little.

"Can you stop talking? I'm getting annoying." Arthit stands and drinks some water.

"Why can you change from breakfast to lunch or dinner?" He finishes one whole bottle of the mineral bottle.

"Can you just do me a favor." Pha finish arranges the figure, the comic book and throws away the empty bottle to the trash bin.

"I want to but I too tired from doing my final project report last night. I study for Wayo quiz to you know." Arthit yawns and runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Let's just go, you wake up already." Arthit stares blankly.

"We can go pick up Kongpob too if you want." Pha tries using Kongpob.

"Let's me text him first." Arthit moves instantly to text Kongpob.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo..." Pha gives Wayo a warm smile. Yo appearance may be different but in Phana eye, he still the same.

"Where are we going P'Pha?" Wayo asks the moment he enters the car.

"Breakfast but first we need to pickup Kongpob." Pha drove out from P'Prem residential area.

"Sawatdee Krap P'Arthit." Wayo wai Arthit who just woke up from sleep.

"Aw...Sawatdee." Arthit yawn.

"Sorry, I'm sleeping. I too tired. Do you need to change seat?" Arthit asks Wayo.

"No need. It will look weird if I seat in front." Wayo rejects Arthit offer but Pha want Wayo to sit beside him. 

Hmph...

"Let's exchange seat once we pickup Kongpob. We in the car, people won't notice." Arthit closes his eye and goes back to dreamland.

After almost 20 min stuck in traffic jam, they pickup Kongpob who already wait at the building lobby. Arthit and Wayo exchange seat.

"Sawatdee Krap." Kongpob wai to everyone. 

"Sawatdee Krap P'Kong." Wayo wai back with a cheerful tone. It instantly makes Pha annoying. 

Arthit immediately finds Kongpob shoulder to sleep and make Pha more annoying. When Pha want to say something, Wayo shakes his head.

"After breakfast can you make a quick stop at the grocery store." Kongpob asking a permission to show manner to the car owner.

"Why?" Pha looks Kongpob through the mirror.