"Aight look, come on sit down." I said sitting back on the couch and adjusting myself.

"When My wife, Kara, died. She left me This this little video message or whateva'. She basically told me it was okay to move on and start my life again with someone who would care me and take care of Kayden as if she was theirs.

And Sabrina I think I found that with you, I Will admit after my wife died I ain't have the best judgement in women. But you, you different and you mean a lot to me.

I'm ready to restart my life with you, if you down to ride. Are you?" I looked at her.

"Yeah I'm down to ride August." She said blushing as fucking usual.

"Spend the night with me." I said kissing her lips.

"Okay." She nodded.

I stood up and put my hand out for her to take it. When she grabbed it I began making my way upstairs to my bedroom.

Opening the door, I went into the room and began lighting candles all around the room to set the mood but still give us some light.

"If I didn't know any better I'd said you planned this out in advance."

"A nigga was hoping you spend the night wit' me. I been thinking about this, you, your body for a while now." I said kissing her lips.

I moved from her lips to her neck, kissing her spot. She started moaning making me hard again.

I was beginning to unzip her dress but I could tell her head wasn't really in it.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"August I'm nervous."

I couldn't think of why she would still be nervous after our talk but then it hit me.

"Sabrina are you a virgin?" I asked looking her in her eyes.

She looked back at me and was silent for a minute, that had to be it. She was a virgin.

"Am I a virgin?" She asked making me nod my head.

She was silent again then she busted out laughing. I was a little confused for a minute.

"No August I'm not a virgin." She said.

I left out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Phew, Alright good."

"I'm 24 years years old, I've sex, I've had a lot of sex and it's not that it's just."

"Wait how much is a lot of sex?" I asked and she gasped. "I mean I probably shouldn't even be asking cause my Body count is extensive as hell but still I would want to know."

"Extensive? How extensive?" She asked but then cut herself off, "look! Okay what I mean to say is, I've had a normal amount of sex for a young adult...it's just only been with the same one person." She let out.

"Wow seriously?" I asked her. I was relieved but I was also curious to who was the nigga she been having sex with.

Honestly I think I would've liked her being a virgin better, at least if I would've been the only man in her shit.

"It was from my long term boyfriend back in Barbados. We had been together since high school but we broke up before I came here because he didn't support my decision to become a nurse." She said.

"Seriously? Why not?"

"He believes a woman's place is in the kitchen and the man should be the only money maker in the house. I haven't spoken to him since I left and I haven't had sex since I was 17."