uno!

Hey I’m Emily and let’s just say I’m not the most popular girl in the world. I used to be but then Harry styles got put into the equation and now I’m unpopular, depressed, bullied and I’m pregnant! He makes my life hell him, Gabe and Alex. I don’t know what I ever did to them! That’s all I want to know. What did I do to deserve this?

Gabe and Alex aren’t so bad they kind of take it easy on me. Sometimes if they’re feeling extra nice they would tell me what mood Harry is in that day so I could prepare myself for the day ahead. I think I’ve only been in hospital once because of him but I had to tell my mum, dad, teachers and brothers that I fell down the stairs because with Harry there’s rules!

Rule 1: tell anyone it will only get worse

Rule 2: Don’t run because we will find you

Rule 3: Never scream or answer back it will only make them worse

And Rule 4: do whatever they say when they say it.

I’ve stuck by the rules for 3 or 4 years but luckily for me this week is the last because I’m moving to London when I turn 16 and never coming back to Holmes chapel in my whole entire life! Harry doesn’t know and I’m not planning on telling him because he will make sure the rest of my life is hell.

I’m 3 weeks pregnant with Harry’s baby. This is the main reason why I’m moving. I can’t have him around a child. God knows what he would do. He’ll probably kill me for it! No joke if her could get away with it he would!

But yeah me, my mum, my dad and my 2 brothers are all moving to London. They weren’t happy when I told them I was pregnant but I did tell them the reason why and they stopped being mad. So we all agreed on London and raise this baby together. He or she won’t know who their dad is and I plan on keeping it like that. No amount of money, time or reasons will ever let me show my kid their evil farther who decided to rape me!