Chapter 6

WARNINGTHIS MIGHT BE A TRIGGER PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH SEXUALLY ABUSE AND IS NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS FLASH BACK PLEASE SKIP IT . It was triggering me writing this part due to my past ... So please skip it if you're not comfortable !! Thank you !
xxx Skyler

" Daddy please ! " I begged as he held Jackson down . As he cried he only nine as the men all began to make there way in the basement . My father kicked me over and began punching me . I screamed in pain . He grab me by my hair .

" You gonna shut the fuck now ?!" he shouted as blood was running down my mouth and nose . I nod weakly . He sat the chair back up that I was tied up in my bra and underwear only .

I looked at Jackson who looked at me with weak pain covering his face . I cried mouthing I'm sorry .

I was his older sister  and I couldn't do anything about it . I wasn't aloud to look away . I had to watch him get touched by the nasty men .

Jackson began screaming in pain as one of them began rapping him . I screamed . I couldn't stop . The pain in Jackson killed me and my father was laughing drinking a beer

Finally after they was done . They looked at me . I was out of breath from screaming and crying so much . I felt so weak I threw upThat made my father laugh harder .