Chapter 40 - Light vs. Dark: The Final Battle Part 2

Începe de la început

Before the blast came in contact, Roxas placed his hands to his sides and began fusing immense blue fire and heat waves together, gathering the magic into the his palms. It formed into small compact ball in both his hands before it grew bigger.

As the blast was closer, Roxas pushed his hands forward and yelled "Nine-Tail's Roaring Bomb!"

He then hurled the large blue sphere straight towards Zervik's blast and was overpowering it. As Roxas' attack was closing in, Zervik leaped away from the sphere and the blast impacted with the wall behind him and causing a massive explosion. Once the smoke cleared, Roxas landed on the ground a few feet near Zervik.

As Zervik was breathing heavily, he looked at Roxa and cried " YOU THINK YOU ARE WINNING?! FOOL, I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU OR THE REST OF YOU FAIRY TAIL TRASH!!!. ONCE I GET RID OF YOU, I WILL DESTROY WHAT YOU HOLD DEAR!"

Roxas just shook his head and said "That is so sad. Do you have any idea what you have done? You hurt my friends and nearly killed Lucy. Yet you plan to continue you path of destruction for you own amusement?"

Zervik just gave off a devious smile and said "OF COURSE! I WAS CREATED THIS WAY! I WALK IN DARKNESS AND WILL CONTINUE MY PATH OF DESTRUCTION UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FAIRY TAIL SCUM FALL!!!!"

Roxas then said "Then it's about time I ended this."

Pulling his hands to his side in a circular hand sign, a magic circle appeared under Roxas' feet as his magic along with Xionara's magic flared up around him while Zervik then lets out one mighty roar as he charged at Roxas. 

"You've only brought this upon yourself, Zervik." Roxas growled, before he yelled. "THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE! ANGEL FOX SLAYER SECRET ART: DIVINE LIGHT'S FLAMING SHURIKEN!" An orb formed between his palms, before it formed into a spinning blade made of blue fire and light. 

With a mighty cry, Roxas sent it forward. "THIS IS FOR MY FAMILY!!"

The flying shuriken spun forward, as Zervik shot a beam of crimson flames at the attack. To his horror, however, the shuriken sliced through the beam and it continued it's way towards him.

Zervik was frozen on the spot. 'I can't dodge that... I can't dodge that!' The blade was inches from hitting him, as time seemed to slow. 'So this... is the power of your Light...'  The shuriken made contact, delivering inflicted intense pain and burns to Zervik's stomach. He could now feel the extent of the attack, his whole body felt like it was on fire inside and out. Zervik continued being pushed backwards by the attack, before eventually being sent into the air. The attack then morphed into a hot burning shooting star, drilling into his stomach with ferocious velocity.

The blades then slashed right through Zervik, but it didn't stop there. The shuriken flew through the darkness in the room, appearing to cut it all in half before finally exploding in a bright flash of light, obliterating the rest.

Once the light died down, Zervik opened his eyes and he noticed where he was. Well above the dark abyss, floating weightlessly in the air. He looked down at the darkness him, watching as the vanished from the light of Roxas' attack. 'To think you still had an attack like this up your sleeve.....' The doppleganger thought as he felt gravity beginning to kick back in. He felt his stomach, burns had burrowed into his skin, 'Well played, Roxas'. He then closed his eyes as he met the ground.

Roxas watched his counterpart crash into the ground, before his arms shot up to protect his face from the debris exploding out of the impact. The ground rumbled, throwing up a thick, choking, black cloud of dust over the abyss. When he found it was safe to look, He removed his arms and opened his eyes.