Chapter 9 - Just do Whatever!

Enjoy!

--------------------

NatsuPreviously on Fairy Tail: Legend of Roxas
The team see moon drip falling Deliora's frozen state

Grey: Lyon wants to revive Deliora so he can surpass my former teacher Ur.
The scene shows Reitei unmasking himself revealing himself to be Lyon

Happy: Lucy also made a stupid trap that Roxas and Natsu fell for.
Natsu, Gray and Roxas fell into Lucy's pitfall trap and Natsu gets angry.

Lucy: LET IT GO!

Ariel: Well the pitfall was kind of a dumb idea
Lucy pinches a grumbling Roxas' cheeks.

NatsuBut Gray got his butt kicked by that Reitei guy
Shows Lyon finishing Gray in his battle with him.

Ariel: With Gray out of commission, it's up to us to stop these guys.

Happy: Now, Ariel and Lucy are locked in combat with Sherry.                                                                        
Sherry attacks the girls with a giant tree monster.

 Ariel: Please, that chick's got nothing on us                                                                                                        
Misty and Lucy stand side by side, smirking.

Lucy: Yeah!

----------------------------

"So that is the power of Fairy Tail wizards?" Sherry asked, staring intensely at the two girls.

"I guess that means we're stronger than you." Lucy boasted.

"But remember I can take control of your spirits at will." Sherry said.

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure Lucy will be able to make them come to their senses." Ariel told her. "Besides, you'll still have me to deal with."

 "As, for me, I have a lot more powerful spirits that I can use." Lucy said and Ariel looked over to her.

'I wonder what she's got planned...' Ariel thought to herself.

Lucy took out a silver key. "Open, Gate of the Canis Minor! Nikora!" she yelled and some yellow globs formed into a bipedal white creature with a nose that had an appearance to the cone of an ice cream and he appeared to be shivering as well.

"Well, this has to be your strongest spirit if you are bringing it against someone who has the power to control them." Ariel said trying to sell the lie. 

"He's so cute, shouldn't have done that though!" Sherry outstretched her hands and two magenta magic circles appeared "Doll Attack: Puppeteer!" and a light purple beam of lightning hit the little white spirit and his eyes glowed light purple and it glared at Lucy.

"Plue? What's wrong?" she asked

"You seriously named it Plue?" Airel asked.

It began to attack Lucy and Ariel and began punching and kicking them relentlessly but this was having zero affect at all.

"What's happening?" Sherry asked.

"Looks like you fell for it!" Lucy said and she cracked her whip towards Sherry and missed. Ariel predicted her movements and she launched at Sherry, surrounded by swirling water.