Creatures of the night

Hey soz for the long wait I have sort of been sad ish for the past couple of days and I have 3 books to deal with but I'm dealing with them. Hope you like it.

............………..........................................................................................

He did not say anything he just nodded and as soon as I could blink we were at the forest. I could feel this thing inside of me wanting to get out. So I let it out.

It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt when I finally let it come out and be free. It was never of pain but of pleasure. It lasted 5 minutes and when it ended I was met with a shocked Shane. I tried to ask with was wrong but he must of noticed my confused expression because he said the one thing that made me running for a mirror.

"Your an elder"

As soon as the words left his mouth I was running for the nearest lake to see if it was true and sure enough it was. I have raven black hair that ended in electric blue, bright gold eyes that had flecks of blue, red, yellow and green in them, showing that I'm and elder with all of the powers know to our and all kinds. I have long black eyelashes and tanned skin even though I'm a vampire, I have a curvy figure, a bigger but and big ish boobs.

When I turned back round I felt this pain in my stomach and in an instant I have huge, black wings but the same appearance as before but my clothes are all black leather. That pain came 9 more times and my appearance never changed but my clothes did.

I now have a:

Vampire,

Werewolf,

Pixie.

Dragon.

Witch.

Ghost.

Sorceresses.

Angel.

Phoenix.

Devil.

Mermaid

That was a long night of shifting and changing but the only thing I was thinking about is if Shane would still want to be with me. I will have to ask him when I stop changing because there's one more left, the Goddess of War and Love. I have the same appearance as my second transformation but I have red eyes with purple and gold flecks in them.

As soon as I turned around I was greated with a bone crushing hug from Shane. After a long convosation i found out that Shane can change into the same creatures as me but the man versions of the women. (lol a man mermaid) And I have also figured out that I have the elemental powers, telekinesis, kenitic power, super fast speed for a werewolf and a new colour wolf. She is now dark black with a purple patch on her left paw and a gold patch on her right paw. Shane's wolf has changed to, he is now dark black (like mine) but has a red patch on his left paw and a silver patch on his right paw. Let's just hope he dose not reject me now.

"I have to tell you something, something bad...