7th Grade

7th Grade

Chaylene and I went into 7th grade together ready for new adventures. We were ready for whatever life was gonna throw at us cause we thought we were growing up. I met the one and only Maddie Guillermo. She was fun, crazy, and energetic. We had fun together. We met in choir. She really helped me crack out of my little shell. She is still to this day a great friend. She's kind and caring and I hope she knows I'm always here for her because in the beginning she did so much for me. I also met Carissa. Her and Maddie were best friends. Carissa is bright and funny. She's just wonderful. She can put a smile on my face. Carissa and I never became really close since recently we realized most people were really fake and we both have a lot of fun together.

Jillian Pierce. I don't know about you but that name just sounds like a preppy girl to me. Jill sure did give me a rough time in middle school. Jill was mean to me. She hated me. She did everything in her power to make my life a living hell. I remember she was funny though. no matter how much I hated her for what she did tome she always made the class laugh. and she still does. Jill and I are actually really good friends now. She's wonderful. We have first period together. She is just hilarious. She knows how to make me smile. Its crazy how one person can change so much. Just crazy.

This same year Chaylene and my friendship came to a hault. Stuff got to us. We didn't tell each other stuff anymore. She went off with new people and I was still trying to find out who I was. I wanted to follow chaylene to meeting these new people because I was so interested. I just wasn't exactly interested in the things they were.. we got into arguments and said things we didn't mean to each other and some where down the line we both just decided to quit. We still talk to this day rarely and she will always be a very important person to me. You can't exactly just give someone 3 years of your life and just forget all about them.

I met Tera this year. I hated her. We met at church and she put glue in my hair. She will never ever live that down. I remember the.look on my face when I saw her the first day of seventh grade. I was pissed. Her and I slowly became so close. More close than I have ever been with a friend before. She was just so real. We cried together and laughed together. We went on adventures at midnight exploring the streets of our home town. I love that girl to death. I would die for her.