Rearview Mirror Hangers- Untouched Marketing Opportunities Waiting

Marketing strategies run upon the age-old saying, strike when the iron is hot. Custom rear view mirror hangers are a desirable marketing opportunities for those moments when your employees are in a client’s car. 

Carwashes are getting shorter and in those fleeting moments when you are about to hand the vehicle back to your client, your team can make a big difference by slipping a custom rear view mirror hanger on your client’s mirror mount.

When the client enters the car wash, they are in a foul mood having their vehicle covered with dirt and grime. However once your work is completed, they relax and their mood becomes amiable. In those final moments, when you hand back the car in its sparkling glory, you can slip in our attention grabbing, vivid mirror hangers for cars with your company’s eye-catching logo displayed. It will be an opportunity to express your gratitude in a visually pleasing manner to have an enduring impression on your clients as they drive away.

Our Rearview mirror hangers for cars and other automobiles are standard size with the promotions printed in rich colors. The size makes it easy to be slipped on the mirror in a jiffy by employees from the driver or passenger side of the car.

So there is no workflow disruption and a steady stream of vehicles driving away from your Car wash facility with a sophisticated promotion accessory and right before the eyes of your clients.

The custom rear view mirror hangers feature a perforated bottom, which clients can easily detach and it could be a coupon or something extra, which is related to the automobile business. You could offer enhanced service at a special introductory price or better still low-priced extras, such as an air freshener along with your enhanced services. It is a plum opportunity, which one can reap, promotes money saving products and associated services to your client’s right in their vehicles.

Custom rear view mirror hangers are great marketing opportunities and they are also a very economical method to attract prospective clients. Opportunities are just waiting to be plucked by car dealership marketing, auto service marketing, car wash marketing, and so on it can be anything. Custom rear view mirror hangers are a great way to catch the eyes of prospective clients.