"Say something."

Tiffany.

God was magnificent.

I was smiling - scratch that - I was beaming as I walked side by side with Adam. Nothing could wipe the grin on my face, honestly. Adam, who was concentrating on his phone, his slick hair packed back in one, raised an eyebrow and glanced over at me.

"You're happs init?" he chuckled taking in my wide smile.

"Yes!" I burst, followed by a cackle. He shook his head at me laughing.

Of course I was over the moon. I had just had my meeting with my tutor, principal and deputy and it was decided that I was allowed to sit my final exams in a few weeks. This whole ordeal had been bothering me a lot, so it felt good to finally know that my life wasn't going to end up in a state of calamity.

"What would I have done if they said no? My life would be over." I tell him.

He nodded briefly, "True."

He was in college today for another revision session so we both left together. I would have asked Justin to come with me but… things were still a bit awkward after his little display of too much affection last week. I needed to sort it though because I missed him.

"Can Susan sit hers?"

I kissed my teeth. "I don't know and I don't care." I pull a face. "I haven't even heard from her in a while."

Adam smirked and continued typing on his phone.

"You hungry?" he unlocked his car which was a few feet from us.

"You paying?"

He laughed again, shaking his head. "Whatever. Get in."

I clapped excitedly and jumped up, wrapping my arm around his neck and kissing his cheek. He kissed his teeth but was smiling all the same.

"Some any user."

"Not even, babes." I say as I slid into the passenger seat.

Adam pulled up into town and we jumped out and decided to get some Chinese. We sat in for a change and I ordered chicken chow mein and Adam ordered special fried rice and barbecue ribs.  I wondered whether Adam noticed the attention he got from most females. Even now, just sitting with him in this restaurant, I was getting a few dodgy looks from girls as they looked him over in his black and white sweatshirt, black jeans and all white Huaraches which both him and Justin managed to get when they came out. The twins were good-looking and both were your cup of tea, depending on what you liked in a boy.

Justin was the boy who had soft, short, curly hair, with the sides and back always cut into a fade and Adam was every year 7 girl's dream with the long hair that he always tied back. It suited him a lot because his hair was a coolie texture. At one point in your life, you have had a crush on the twins.

Our food was soon presented to us, Adam pulled out his phone and took a picture. I raised a brow and watched him in amazement.

"Do boys do that?" I laughed, picking up the fork and wiping it down with a tissue.

"Am I a girl? I'm not posting it; I'm sending it to Justin to make him jealous."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, picking at all the unnecessary colourful vegetables in my food and putting them to the side. I couldn't help but react to Justin's name slightly.

"So wagwarn with you two then?" Adam, placed his phone on the table before picking up a spoon.

I stilled momentarily before slowly stabbing a juicy chicken piece with my fork.