Seven Minutes In Heaven. (Gerard Way)

HEYHEYHEY
I GOT THIS IDEA FROM THE FILIPINO MOVIE MY EX AND WHYS GO WATCH IT
IMMA CHANGE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I SAW SO GO WATCH IT

-------------

"Wait, wait, if we're telling stories then does anyone know how Gerard and Y/N met?" Frank asked, smirking evilly and looking at the two of you. Gerard had his arm over your shoulder and his smile was radiant and bright. "Frank, no!"

You hid your face in Gerard's t-shirt, a red blush on your cheeks and a small tint of pink on Gerard's. "Frank, yes."

You were at Pete Wentz's house for a small adult/parent party while the kids were at their grandparents' house. (By kids I mean Bronx, Saint, your daughter and son, Bandit and James.)
(THEY DIDN'T BREAK UP IN THIS IMAGINE! I REPEAT. THEY. DID. NOT. BREAK. UP. IN. THIS. IMAGINE.)
"It was back Revenge, the afterparty's venue was inside and the show was outside, it was raining, hard. We had to resort on going inside and get on with the afterparty."

"Aw, shit! Frank, it's raining!" Gerard wiped the sweat and rain off his face, running towards shelter and away from the rain. He grabbed the mic before going to the side, "I'm really sorry, but the show is cancelled! The, holy shit Frank stop running around, rain was unexpected! Thank you for coming." (Realistically they would still play but what about the fans? Wouldn't they get wet?)

Gerard took of his tie, letting it hang around his neck while walking towards the afterparty venue and saw a good looking girl wearing a smile and walking towards the same venue. "Hey, Gee." Gerard jumped, looking at the attacker before huffing.

"Mikey, you scared me! Why'd ya do that?" Mikey shook his head, chuckling. "Frank wanted to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. They found a giant-ass wooden box in the backstage and brought it inside."

Gerard giggled, "ya know what, Imma join."

"Everyone had to put a strip of paper that had their name in it and put it in a bowl we found."

They were waiting for one of the people in the audience and another one. Gerard looked around and saw the smiling and curious faces. He scanned each and every one, because, maybe, the one that he'll pick may be one of them.

His eyes laid on the good looking girl, as he deemed, studying her features then turning to Frank who was calling him. "Hey, Gee. It's your turn!" He thrusted the bowl in front of the frontman, letting him pick a name.

By the sides, the 'good looking girl' bit her lip, crossed her fingers behind her back and smiled at her friend.

"Y/N L/N? Who's Y/N here?" Frank Iero, as Y/N knows, is the rhythm guitarist of My Chemical Romance. And he's calling your name.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N! Good for you! Go! Go! Go!" Your best friend, Y/BF/N, pushed you towards the two, awkwardly standing beside them before Frank led you to the giant wooden box.

"Seven minutes, that's all you get." He smirked before closing the two doors, leaving you and Gerard sitting awkwardly at each corner as you gripped your soaked jacket.

After a few minutes, the awkward silence was sickening.
"I'm not forcing you to do something." Gerard suddenly whispered that made you snapped your head up, you let out a small, "what do you mean?" He turned to you, fixing his posture.

"It's okay if ya don't kiss me or anything, my lips are slimy but do me one thing." He smiled at you, winking, "try to make it convincing as possible." He put a finger to his lips, smirking.

"Oh, hey, not there!" He faked a moan, winking again, then gestured for you to join in. You put up your clenched fist and did excessive kissing noises but Gerard grimaced. You did it in a minimum before laughing quietly, Gerard holding out a hand.

"Gerard." He smiled at you, "not that you don't know-" you smiled and grabbed his hand, "I'm Y/N."

"30 seconds left!" You two scrambled to make it a position that looked decent for the audience. Opening the polo shirt's buttons that Gerard was wearing and messing up both yours and his hair.

The two doors opened and Gerard looked up at you with adoration. Frank stood there, astonished, and Ray was nudging Mikey to look at the scene. "Thanks for that, sweetheart." Gerard helped you to get up and kissed your cheek, winking. He walked towards Frank, a smug smile on his face.

You swore to yourself that this man, Gerard Way, was the one who made your heart melt in 128 different ways.

"Ray, Mikey, and I never knew what happened inside the wooden box, but it would be a great story for now, since you two are already fucking married." Frank whined, looking at you and Gerard as Panic! At the Brendon, Fall Out Boy coaxed you into telling it.

"Maybe, maybe not~" you teased your husband. He smirked menacingly towards you. "I'm tellin' something though, it was one hell of a time." He smiled down at you and pulled your body towards him, laughing haughtily.

"Well, if it won't hurt." You giggled, Gerard hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

Motioning for them to come closer, you told them, "we never kissed."

Frank's eyes widened, "then what the fuck were those kissing noises?" He asked.

"Y/n was kissing her fist, I was fake moaning and when someone screamed '30 seconds left,' we just made a presentable position for you guys." Gerard laughed, slapping his knee and grinning evilly at the three who never knew.

"You guys hid it for almost 9 years. How?!" Brendon asked dramatically as you and Gerard gave a knowing look at each other.

"Well, there is something that we're hiding since March." The guys inched closer.

You bit your lip and looked at Gerard for assurance, and he nodded.

"I'm pregnant."

-

hey humans,  it's ya boi™ 👹👹👹

Im back with Gerard☕️ and maybe the next one would be Mikey🦄 or tyler🌮. Heya i gotz my iPad back lez go! But pls pick between Tyler 🌮 or mikey 😍😍😍

Edit;
Dec 4
So uh i got banned from the iPad
AGAIN
srry guys but i dont think i can right under more pressure
Hope u understand!
-xoxofrankie