=Important Read=

For this Fun little competition, That is also I believe is helpful in a way to my buddy who is now Aevum Alazo. So what you guys got to do to win the prizes are to on to YouTube and find Aevum Alazo Intro Video. Watching the full video is optional (its not even a minute long.) But the Main things to qualifies for winning is to go to the comment section and type in the word GOAT and to click on the Like button a bunch of random times. The reasons behind the competition you may ask? to help out a friend and I think it would be funny to see the comment filled in with the word Goat for no reason related to the actual video.

Rules and Qualification.
1. Type the word WOLF in the comment section of Aevum Alazo intro video

2. Make sure you put also place you Wattpad name as shown (@Wattpad username) so that way you can be found on Wattpad for the Dedication in the chapters.

3. The contest will be determine by the person who type the word WOLF the most between 11/1/17 and 11/8/17. A full week for you to win!

As a example to qualify= WOLF(@Danger25)

Link to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwK8H8ASSus

1st place: Dedication of three chapters for stories of the their choice as well as being given the chance on introducing a character of their choice into a story and a shout out on a one chapter for for every story and a picture of digitally drawn thank you pic.

2nd place: Dedication for one chapter of story of their choice as well as a shout out and a picture of digitally drawn thank you pic.

3rd place: A shout out and a picture of digitally drawn thank you pic.

I want to thank everyone who got this far in reading my story and to also than k everyone who stuck with me even when I don't update on regular. The contest is free for anyone to part take in . I spoke to my buddy about it after revealing what I am doing. Dude Made a deal to fork over half of what ever was made on the YouTube on the channel and as a random give away for Christmas.

So now we have random lotto thing Wattpad user names will be used for the lotto and the winner will be announced a week before Christmas of 2017. So official ending of any lotto thing will be over Pacific standard time at 12:00 pm 12/18/2017.